67

𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕖𝕤
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

All I want
The night we met

( you should definitely have these
songs on repeat, especially when she
leaves the house!)

Sunlight.

The chirping of the birds and the fresh flowers on Harry's stand were what could be seen through his blinds this early morning.

With brand-new teddy bears that his niece Amara gave him.

It has never been simple to enter through those doors, yet today it feels calm. Possibly because we had made progress toward peace. Maybe because I was aware that his father would soon leave our lives.

Even with wires protruding from his body, hair in his face, and a tube sticking from his mouth where his pouted lips were placed, Harry still managed to look beautiful.

I felt at ease as I watched his heartbeat on the monitor. My gaze shifted from him to the dish in front of me.

Pancakes with eggs, and bacon.

And a cherry smoothie

Harry's letter to me was folded just a few inches away. I called Zayn, and after an argument, he delivered it to me. Perhaps reading it while he was still living wasn't right, but what if I die?

And that's why I also sat here writing him a note just in case he were to wake up while I was gone. As I poured all of my feelings onto one piece of paper, tears began to fall.

Before meeting Harry, I had no idea that it was possible to love someone this much. I think I fell hard for him, but who can blame me? His beautiful smile made me crave it every day a little more, and his eyes, his beautiful eyes, brought the sun to the darkest days.

He taught me how to love myself as well as others. Without him, none of this would be possible. So sitting here on October 25th, I thought of us.

Our love story

"I met with your father today," I break the silence, wiping my lips, "Talk about you, then I'll murder him." I laughed while gazing longingly at his body.

I admitted with a little laugh, "I'm so nervous; I wish it was you that killed your dad."

Silence

" I think you wouldn't mind right? I..." I swallowed and closed my eyes " I can do this right."

Silence.

"I couldn't even kill Zac and Dana properly." I got up and walked over to his bed, where I sat down on the side biting on my bottom lips. My hands grabbed his feeling the coldness. There was nothing behind it-no warmth, no love-behind it. Just cold.

" They're dead. They bled to death. " Silence. "Well, I do know that Zac just wanted to hurt you, not me, but Dana wanted to hurt me,"

I felt Harry's rough flesh against my fingertips as I kissed his knuckles and pushed his hair to the side. It wasn't as soft as I remembered it to be. "Everything now makes sense, including the day I was drugged and her amazement when she saw me at the gala. Glad I stabbed her that day."

"I also told my father who you are and-" I laughed. " It didn't go as planned. Stupid me, really what was I thinking?"

Silence. Of course.

"I don't think they'll tell anyone, but who knows? I warned them that doing so could put their lives in danger. " Once again, shrugging, "I'll keep an eye on them."