47

𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕖𝕤
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

Her face becomes as white as a ghost's. As silence reverberated in her room, my heart began to race. "What?" she exclaims. I took a long breath and turned away, my stare falling on the closed door.

" Luna, I love you." She looks surprised, as though she is unsure what to say. She laughs, tears pricking from her eyes, and she shakes her head.

"No," she rasps out her arms, spreading out in front of her as she stares at me. " that's not possible; how can you "love" someone you don't even know. It's impossible."

what else should I know about you?" My voice became louder as I became irritated with her. "Luna, tell me. what else?"

" you've only seen the pretty part of me, Harry; I'm horrible." I shook my head, not believing there was anything wrong with her.

I whispered, "Then show me the ugly part. If there is anything in there at all."

" Harry, you want me to love someone as emotionally damaged as me? Do you want to be in love with someone who is becoming more and more like their biological parents? I keep going to drugs, and it's becoming a problem." She screams at me, swallowing hard.

"And you want to date someone who murders people for a living? you want to date someone that's in a fucking mafia?" I gritted through my teeth. " huh? You think I'm not going to love you just because you got into some drugs, Luna? or because you've gone through something that's made you different, "

"Harry, I'm not good."

" I don't care, Luna," I yelled, and she flinched, taking a step back. "It doesn't matter if you got into drugs; we'll work on it together...slowly."

"Don't you think it's too early to fall in love with me?"

"Perhaps it is. Fuck," I say, laughing, "life is too short to be worried about that bullshit. I love you, and that's the truth, even if I only made you my girlfriend a few days ago."

" Harry," she grumbles and closes her eyes. "Why? you can't love me." I held her face in my hands, looking into her eyes, getting lost in them like I always do. They were so shiny that they looked like a piece of glass about to shatter into a million pieces.

"I want to be in love with you. I don't care if you aren't ready. I want to hear those words when you mean them. When you're in the same boat as me, maybe you'll never love me, which is fine." My thumb brushes under her eyes as she shakes her head, and I swallow.

" it's not." She closes her eyes and inhales deeply. Her eyes flew open, large grey greenish eyes quickly finding me. My heart clenches every time I see the dark purple mark on her face.

"I haven't touched another female, kissed another female, or even looked at another female with the same intensity with which I stare at you. Ever since the day I broke up with Dana. I'm crazy about you, Lu; believe me when I love you. There is no other woman who makes me as happy as you do."

" I wish I could feel the same, but I don't know how it feels?" Her tiny hands pressed against my chest and slid down my body before she inched closer, her fingers running through my hair.

"How do I know I'm in love?" She almost pleaded with her words. " I don't know what's wrong with me, Harry. My head I feel crazy, and I keep arguing with you and-"

"You just do," I said quietly, my heart thumps rapidly in my chest, and I'm suddenly overcome with happiness. Having Luna this close to me makes me so happy.

She makes me so happy.

I love how she smiles, talks about strange things, kisses me, touches me, and tells stories about her childhood or embarrassing high school experiences.