18

𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

This is a double update
make sure you read chapter 17 first!

"where are we?"

"My house," Harry stated as he turned off his car and opened his door: he moved over to my side and opened the passenger door.

I walked out looking around; everything was relatively closed off, with trees and plants all around and a large home. "I'm sorry, but I don't want to be here," I whispered.

He walked away with a shrug. "You have no choice, Luna; it's either this or training."

" fucking hell- I hate you."

"feelings mutual. Do you think I want to marry someone who doesn't know what they're dealing with and only complains?" I frowned as I walked up behind him and watched him type in a code and scan his finger.

The furnishings were a mix of black and white. There are long white couches with black rugs and black walls, as well as a glass coffee table in the center with a plant.

"Are they real?"

"what?" As I pointed at the flowers, Harry looked down at me.

"Oh yeah, why are you asking?" Sitting on his couch, I shrugged.

" you don't seem like a plant guy," my eye glances at the paintings on the wall.

"Are you going to kill me if I don't do something right?" I laughed uneasily. "Please don't make it painful if you are."

"What's the point of that? If I murder you without causing you any pain, "My eyes sprung open, and my head slid down to meet his. Harry chuckles as he slams a gun against the glass table, making a thumping noise. "joking, of course, I'm not going to kill you, Luna, but would you like some water while I go get the first aid kit?"

"No, I don't trust you."

"Will you stop? If I intended to kill you, I would have done so already. Plus, if we're getting married, I can't kill you." He walks towards the kitchen at the far end, semi-yelling. I couldn't see him, but I knew he was there. I could hear him opening the fridge and glass clicking.

There could be a clear poison inside that would slowly kill me by burning my heart.

I shook my head as I grabbed the glass and studied it. There's no ice; he must be a pro; who serves water without ice?" I look up at him, then back down at my glass. "Take a sip."

"Wait, what?" He furrows his brows as he glances at the cup. "You're behaving ridiculously,"

" as a female. No, I'm not after what you did today, and I'm never going to trust you again:" Harry rolls his eyes, ripping it from my grip and drinking out half of the water.

"look! nothing." He handed me the water and walked away towards a bathroom near the end. I drank some water as I watched him bend down, grasping the cabinet door and pulling it open.

"Come here," Harry yells. "Sit."

"I'd like to clean it myself," I murmured.
Harry clenched his teeth and placed the close alcohol wipe on the white counter.

"Luna for fuck sales. You're so-." He walks away from the bathroom, murmuring something under his breath.

I entered the room and looked around. The sink counter was white with nice wood cabinets and perfect gold handles, and a mirror. The walls were white with sage green tiles that matched the tub, which had sliding glass doors.