62

No Perspective
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

"Update on the bomb that happened downtown, the explosion came from a car. There is still no information about how and when it was placed. Five were injured and one dead. We have a witness' statement who saw everything from inside the restaurant. Please tell us what you saw."

The television was turned off before the woman could speak. Eyes looking directly at Liam. He gave us a gentle frown, "I think we shouldn't hear the same news all the time."

Silence

Everyone was getting into their cars when suddenly a loud explosion and flames were shooting into the air. It was like something out of a nightmare. Nobody knew what to do until everyone was leaving the restaurant and some were heading in the direction of Harry and Luna.

When that happened, they immediately called Luna's parents, who arrived at the hospital in less than a second terrified. Gemma sat next to Louis, who wrapped her in a comforting hug while Gemma undoubtedly cried.

Every time Gemma thought about the explosion, a sob escaped her lips as she remembered the blood that covered Harry and Luna, how Harry's body was directly on top of her, yet still managed to protect her.

Louis tried his best to calm Gemma, but it was useless, her brother could die. Liam was just as nervous knowing a big case would be built around this explosion and possibly Harry's case reopening.

It's quite unusual for someone to be targeted in that way, especially considering that there was previously a case made against him for possible unlawful activities.

Jeni has been just as distraught as Gemma, crying as she remembers everything. Although she struggled to breathe, Luna's father and Zayn were comforting her.

No one in this room was thinking correctly; instead, they were all terrified, anxious, and unsure of what would happen. The hospital was close by, and the constant sirens that could be heard only served to remind everyone of their friends and loved ones who were on the verge of passing away.

Are they going to die together?

Niall has been just as worried, thinking about how he let the person he's supposed to guard almost die. He felt guilty, questions started swarming his head, was it Zac, was it Dana, who was it? Was it Harry's father because of what Luna did? He doesn't know who it was but he needed all of them dead. Sooner or later they would go along with Harry's plan.

They ended up finding Zac but decided to follow all his footsteps, and check who he talks to but tonight, they realized capturing Zac was the best option. We knew he was working with someone in the circle, and Harry had a deep thought he was working with Dana.

We found camera records of them meeting up near a Restaurant next to his club. Either way, they would all die. Zac and Dana

" Family of Luna Styles?" In a flash, everyone had risen, wiping away their tears. Alex and Luke approach the doctor at a brisk pace. The doctor was elderly, possibly in his 50s, with short, white hair, and was reading a note.

The first thing Alex asked, stealing everyone's question, was "How is Luna?"

" Luna is healing in the Intensive care unit and had to get twelve stitches on her hips, She also had ten stitches placed behind her head and on her arm. Luna bruised her ribs, and Mrs. Styles has a sprained ankle we're running tests and blood work, we got one test back and we had to put her in a medical coma because of the trauma her body faced."