12

𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕖𝕤
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕤
Come As You Are - Nirvana

Since she stepped in wearing my white button-up, she's been driving me insane. Her greenish-grey eyes would look at me with such innocence as if she were an angel, but she was far from one. She was the fucking devil.

Send straight from hell to torture me. Luna tormented me in ways I didn't realize were possible. Who knew that some perfect fucking lips, hands, and body would make me want to be so violent?

The way she would chat with Zayn, all cheerful and giggly, friendly and innocent, the way the stupid guy Liam smeared sunscreen on her body.

I wanted to kill everyone who was looking at her right now. I wanted to murder everyone right now because of the way they would stare at her in a bathing suit.

I was in such a violent mood. All I saw was red, and Dana was doing nothing to help. She continued to talk with Luna, attempting to get to know her, but Luna would only respond with witty, innocent retorts.

Dana was kissing me and touching my body while talking to Luna. When Dana felt me, Luna's eyes and body reacted in a certain way.

Luna was perfect. Her ass was round and marked with my marks. Her body looked quite soft, and her breasts were absolutely perfect.

She was stunning in every way.

She was smoking a cigarette as she stood near the edge, resting against the railing. Luna was able to make a cancerous stick look flattering.

I cast a glance down at Dana, who was too preoccupied with her phone to converse with my friends. "I'll be right back—I have a question for Luna."

She nods as she looks up at me, murmuring, "All right," before I leave.

I stood next to her, looking out at the other boats. It was quiet for a few moments as I inhaled the aroma of the cigarette.

"How come you're cheating on her?" She questioned, never looking at me. I took a deep breath placing both hands on the railing, looking down into the blue ocean.

"Just giving her a taste of her own medicine," I whispered. I knew this topic would be brought up, and I was prepared for it. I know Luna a little too well.

On the paper my father gave me, I read so much about her. I know she was adopted on May 25, 2003, by Alex and Luke Miller, the owners of an insurance company and the creators of the White Moon Whiskey.

She attended Queenstown Catholic High School for four years, didn't have the highest grades, but managed to graduate thanks to her parent's financial support.

She was born in River California on July 2nd, 1991; her parents Dylan and Karina Perez.

They're just shitty fucked ups who don't deserve any respect anymore, even if they're well-known.

But ever since they attempted to kill my mother, I knew Perez was doomed.

On December 25, 1997, Luna was put in foster care at six.

" she cheated on you?" She finally turned to face me and asked. I turn around, my gaze falling on her flawless wet figure. Her body glistened with water from the pool she was currently in.

I took the cigarette from her lips and placed it in my mouth as I watched her lips tug into a smile, her light eyes running over my figure. "Smoking is unhealthy for you, little devil."