64

𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕖𝕤
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

Rain, rain, rain.

Thunder roared like lions and started a shower of heavy rainfall from the sky. I sat in my chair and observed as the dark sky would occasionally light up with thunder, the strong wind howling, and the water splashing.

I sat on my couch wrapped in a blanket since the house was cold. A blanket that had his scent on it. The vanilla scent made me sadder by the second as it was gentle against my bare skin. Ignoring the chatters around me as everyone got comfortable removing their shoes and wet jackets.

"Roads may soon close," someone said. " Some places are even flooded."

I've left the hospital two weeks ago, but Harry is still not here with me, as far as I can tell. In my heart, it feels like daggers. I no longer want to get out of bed in the morning, and I have no desire to take a shower, brush my hair, or eat.

I feel numb.

I felt like I was living, but I wasn't in my body.

Despite everyone's objections, I've always wanted to be alone. They wouldn't let me be alone, and someone else spent the night with me at Harry and my place.

I couldn't even sleep at night, the smell of Harry on our bed caused me to get a headache and just cry myself to sleep, the smell of vanilla, and cigarettes felt like a dream.

I miss Harry.

I miss talking to him and getting answers, as well as missing his touch, smile, and eyes. I miss waking up next to him and missing his kisses. It was all like a nightmare. I was waiting to wake up and have him by my side, but it wasn't happening

Jeni softly smiles and sets a muffin and coffee down on the coffee table in front of me, "I brought you coffee."

I whispered a "thank you" as I take the coffee, which warms my cold hands. " What did you find out?" I questioned Niall.

" I am not sure if Harry has mentioned it to you, but we've been trying to keep an eye on Zac and Dana. Harry and the rest of us thought Dana was very suspicious, especially after the stabbing incident. Dana was fairly simple to follow and stalk, while Zac seemed to vanish." He pauses.

Silence

"We searched for Zac for a while before spotting Dana driving deep into Massachusetts, over two hours away. She entered a secret warehouse, that, based on my assumption, belonged to her and her family. It was underground. Underground storage is very likely for someone to have. Harry has several."

I nod once and sip my coffee.

"We had Harry's team members waiting outside the warehouse while we waited for what felt like hours. When Dana left, Zac was with her. Zac had a large suitcase filled with what I'm assuming to be clothes, and they hurried into Dana's car and left. They stopped at a second underground warehouse. So, we watched him exit, and chat, and then Dana walked away by herself. She has been hiding Zac from warehouse to warehouse, that's why we couldn't find him. Recently, we've been keeping a watch on the warehouse with a few undercover SUVs; yesterday night, we moved to capture Zac. Harry, intended to prolong it as much as possible, and as we were waiting, I believe Harry would have wanted us to take some action before it was too late, especially since we were still waiting for him to wake up."

I frown remembering Harry is still at the hospital. Alone.

"Why did Harry not tell me this?" I scowled as I arched my brow. " Why was he always keeping stuff away from me?"