11

𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕤
All Apologies - Nirvana
What else could I say? Everyone is gay

" how do I look?" I asked, turning to face Jeni and Liam. I was wearing a bright-colored bathing suit with Harry's white button-up shirt.

" you look hot as fuck." Jeni smiles as she approaches me and adjusts my hair. "Beautiful bae"

Squishing her face, I blush. She was wearing a purple bathing suit that made her skin gleam."I love you, sexy."

"You look lovely, my dear friend luna," Liam says, petting my head like a dog. Jeni and I both burst out laughing as I walked around my room, picking up a tote bag and stuffing it with a towel, sunscreen, and sunglasses. I put on a pair of shorts to cover up a little until we arrived.

"Are you ready to go, ladies?" We both nod, walking out of the house.

On the way to the beach, I was a little nervous. We'll be on a yacht with Harry, Zayn, and Louis.

I was mainly nervous to see Harry because we hadn't seen each other outside of the club other than that one night at my house, but he left the following day before I even woke up.

I didn't expect him to be there, but he must have left early in the morning because he was gone when I woke up at Noon.

I found he had left after preparing breakfast for us, so I ended up eating it alone. We arrived at the beach in half-hour away, possibly less because it was early morning and there was no traffic.

Getting on the yacht was a little tricky since it kept moving, but I made it with the help of Zayn and Liam. Liam leaned forward and whispered in my ear as soon as we boarded the yacht.

"Isn't that Zayn?" he asked, watching as they hugged. I grinned, nodding.

"What do you think? he's cute, right?" Liam raises his head, looking up.

"Attractive... for sure, but not someone I'd date," He shrugs.

"Good to know," I whisper as I start to walk away, Liam close behind me. Soon approaching, Zayn, Jeni, Louis, Harry, and some girl sat on the couch.

When Harry and I made eye contact, I raised an eyebrow, staring at his shirt, before glancing at the girl next to him, who was unusually close.

"Hi!" she said, catching my attention. She straightens her long blonde hair, Sitting up straight while extending her hand to me. " I'm Dana- Harry's girlfriend." I raised my brow, allowing a breath to escape my mouth.

" Name Luna Miller.. remember it," I murmured, tilting my head while peering at Harry, who just stared at me cautiously.

"I had no idea Harry has a girlfriend," I grinned.

She chuckles as she adjusts the strap of her blue bathing suit. "We've been dating for about two years now," she announces, making me even more shocked.

"Oh, that's amazing," I grumbled, turning and grabbing Liam's arm, pulling him towards me, who was watching all of this in the back with amusement in his eyes, trying not to laugh.

I could feel Jeni's gaze on me, which prompted me to look at her. With her mouth wide open, she looked as pale as a ghost. "This is Liam, my boyfriend."

Liam looked at me for a few seconds before consummation hit him; he grinned as he turned to look at Harry and Dana. "Hi, nice to meet you," he shakes her hand, wrapping his arms around me. I couldn't help but smile as I glared at Harry.