8.

𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

I laughed as I stumbled into my house, hands unbuttoning his white shirt. Harry's hands were all over my body, squeezing me and harshly pulling the zipper down.

Harry bites my lips, holding my face down as the door closes, pushing my back towards it. I gasped at the sensation and held out my hand, turning on the light.

"Luna, where do you want me to fuck you?" He spoke into my ear.

My hands pressed firmly against his bare chest as I gasped at his hands stroking over my panties. "couch."

He hums as he pulls me forward. My heels clicked as his lips returned to mine. He was putting his thumb onto my lips, looking down at me.

I grinned as I opened my mouth, leaning forward, letting my tongue circle it. I sucked on Harry's fingers; his gaze darted down to my mouth.

His teeth clenched. The hand on my hip is gripping me tighter. I lean back, allowing his fingers to slip attached to it a string of salvia.

Harry rubbed my lips, tilting my head upwards, kissing me softly at first, then with a swift gradation of enthusiasm that made me cling to him as the world swayed around me.

Suddenly, he pushed me down, causing me to fall onto the couch. I laugh out loud, my drunken and high mind making me dizzy for a split second. I lean on my elbows, watching his chest flex, his tattoos gleaming.

I bite my lower lip as I watch his chest move up and down. His hands covered his mouth. Before he could lean forward, I lifted my leg and pressed it against his hardness, watching his body stiffen.

"Take off my shoes, pretty boy." He smiles, wetting his lips, and grabs my ankle.

" so demanding, Darlin" I smile, tilting my head as I let my fingers roll down my chest feeling the material of my bra.

" they're uncomfortable," I put my finger laying directly on top of my white lace underwear. Harry drops my leg while grabbing the other. "Can I touch myself?"

"No," he says, tilting his head as he drops the other Heel on the ground. crawling over me, placing a knee on the couch to hover over my body

"Why not?" I pout, leaning upon my elbow to get a better look at Harry.

"Do you believe you deserve it?" He asked, his hand reaching behind my back and unclipping my bra. "You were being a brat the entire night. wanted all of my attention and was annoyed when my workers gave me attention."

I take deep breaths biting my lips. "I'm not sure what you're talking about."

He chuckles as he raises an eyebrow. "wanna know something, Luna?"

" mhm?" I hummed, my gaze fixed on his deep green eyes.

"Everything Zayn did to you the other night... I taught him," I raised an eyebrow, licking my lips. "He's not as good as I am. Never was and never will be."

"I think he was better than you." I shrugged my shoulders, "Guess the student beat the teacher because he was rougher and more skilled with his words and fingers. fuck. I can still feel him giving me one of the best orgasms I've ever had."

Harry's eyes darken before he pushes me down. "Is it okay if I go down on you?"

As I looked up at him, I gasped, putting my finger into his belt loop.

He smirks and bends his head forward, his lips lingering just above my ear. "darling, I've been dying to memorize how to taste."

I swallowed, tightening my legs and raising my eyes to him. It was as if the devil had suddenly appeared.