36.

𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕖𝕤
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

I don't remember much from the day I returned home, except that I had a close connection with Luna. The way she waited for me to fall asleep. I don't think she slept. But, like with everything else in life, nothing lasts. She's back to work, and I'm back to work. I sometimes wish I could stop time.

"Did you kill everyone, Harry?"

" I don't know- I don't know if he had more siblings," I grumbled as I sat at my desk, pouring myself a cup of whiskey. 

"That was the dumbest thing you've ever done. It's a good thing we arrived on time before they killed you."

"you don't think I know that, zayn?" I murmured to myself as I looked at him, then Niall and Liam. "they shouldn't have talked about Luna."

He exclaims, "They don't even know her name!" "they were trying to get under your skin, and clearly, it fucking worked."

"They don't know her name, but do you have any idea how easy it is to look it up? It's not just Louis who can do it; anyone can fucking do it."

"Do you honestly believe he'd kill Luna? Do you think he'll do what he said he'll do? the man looked like he couldn't load a gun properly."

" Zayn, shut the fuck up," When I stood up, everything fell silent. " You and I both know that if they talked about Jeni the way Angelo talked about Luna, you wouldn't go just as crazy as me."

" not true," he argues back.

"So you wouldn't freak out if he told you he would chain her up naked and slowly cut up each portion of her body, but not enough to kill her... just enough to torture her?"

" stop."

"You wouldn't go crazy if he said he would choke her slowly but not enough to kill her, just enough to make her believe she was about to die,"

" Harry.' Zayn shouts out, standing up exactly like me. " Shut up."

My lips tugged up into a smile as I lifted an eyebrow. The table between us gave us space. "Because if you're not as crazy about your girl as I am about mine, you don't deserve her."

As I sat, Zayn was deafeningly quiet. "No one can tell me that what I did was wrong." I shook my head. "I know I'll have to deal with the consequences of my actions, but when I do, I'll do everything I can to stay alive."

" They are most likely all be dead. And if there's at least one person alive, they wouldn't go after you. your father will."

" my father can't do shit. He never signed a contract with the Angelos. In Massachusetts, I'm not allowed to start anything with anyone; otherwise, it doesn't matter."

After minutes of silence, Niall eventually says, "Harry, I don't think you're okay. You were kidnapped, tortured in ways you've probably not told us about. You went missing for a few days, right?"

"I'm alright," I clenched my teeth and again picked up my cup. I shrugged and said, "It happens to the best of us. I'm alright,"

Niall seems unsure but nods. "You need to take a break. We've just been back for two days."

"I can't take a break when my name is possibly out there when I was maybe spotted killing, and Luna probably has a complete fucking stalker,"

"You can't put too much pressure on yourself. We have no leads on who killed your assistant, who's calling Luna, or if anyone even saw you, one by one. we probably did this job, and nobody saw us."