65

𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕖𝕤
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

Panic.

That's what I felt as I sat in a small room, a small cold room. My hands were no longer restrained tapping repeatedly against the brown table looking at the detective.

Known as detective Hernadez.

He was walking around with a smudged expression on his face and a cup of coffee in his hands. My eyes closely follow him as he reads from a piece of paper. He finally comes to a stop and turns to face me as I'm seated.

I didn't dare to flinch or even move as his gaze burnt holes into my skin. With the same intensity, gazing at him. I had my jaw clenched and was furious.

How dare they accuse me of such a thing.

Detective Hernadez seemed to be watching for me to break. Silent. He didn't say anything but kept tapping his hand irritably on the desk. I laughed, and jerk my head toward the clock

11:30 am

I looked back at Hernadez, my eyes lingering on his features. Brown eyes, a beard, and a height that would allow him to hover over my body if we were both to stand. He was dressed in a black suit that he had to unbutton to sit down. He brings the coffee back towards his lips, blowing on it before tilting his head back.

From where I was sitting, I could smell cigarettes mixed with coffee. It wasn't a pleasant smell, one I only liked when it came from Harry.

After setting his coffee down, Hernadez cleared his throat while crossing his palms over a hello file. My gaze shifts from the bob of his Adam's apple to the movement of his eyes across my features.

"Do you understand why you're here?" I snort and lean back, casting a glance up at the detective. " I'm detective Hernandez."

No shit.

" Does it look like I fucking know?" I gritted my teeth and look away."

" Please state your name and age." He folded his hands over the table ignoring what I said.

I gritted my teeth, "I want a fucking lawyer. My lawyer. Or do you need me to pose for some more fuckin' pictures? I need my phone calls."

He stares at me silently. " Correct me if I'm wrong but I can have a lawyer and I will not answer your question till I have my lawyer." I nodded. " Your officer said I can have an attorney during and after questions. Also, a phone call."

He blew out a breath and nodded once.

Though I did not have one, I did not doubt that the boys would look for one. I watched as the detective paused. "A call to your attorney."

I mumbled, "A call to my assistant." He nods as he leads me outside to a phone. I gave him a quick look before dialing the only number I was familiar with.

Jeni

" Luna?" was the first thing I heard on the other line. " Jesus fucking Christ— what the hell was they on about you trying to kill Harry? Are you safe? Did they hurt you?"

" Yes, I'm fine. No, they didn't hurt me. Can you please put on Zayn or Niall? Or anyone!"

" Yeah— Jesus. Give me a second," I blew out a breath and groaned biting my inner cheeks.

" Luna?"

" Zayn," I exhale. " What the hell? I kind of just cursed out this detective that I want a lawyer, so I was wondering if Harry has one. Why am I being accused of a crime I didn't commit? " I rambled "Can you bail me out? Please this detective is really—"