58

𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕖𝕤
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

" You're mad," I murmured stopping the cart Harry glanced at me throwing a bag of chips into the cart.

'No, I'm not,' he shakes his head.

"Don't throw them," I urged, "because if you do, they'll all crumble, and I won't be able to enjoy them." I rolled my eyes and re-shelved them after choosing another bag of chips. "And you are; I know it because you're walking ahead of me, something you never do. You either walk next to me or behind me."

" What?" He stops and grabs donuts.

"You once told me that you shouldn't walk ahead of me because you can't see what's going on behind your back, even though it seems like you have eyes behind your head and always know what's going on behind you."

He turns around and looks at me, taking a step. "Luna, I'm not mad."

" And you called me Luna."

" is that not your name?" He furrowed his eyes brows and held my chin.

"Yeah, no crap, I guess. But you usually say Lu, My Love, Darling, Baby, Little Devil, and other ridiculous, somehow cute words. " I crossed my arms over my chest as Harry inhaled profoundly and pulled on his jacket, which I had covered the stain with.

My chest comes in contact with him, and I turn to face him, "I'm not mad, just thinking, maybe a little upset and worried."

"Harry, why are you upset? Talk to me."

"I'm not mad you hurt Dana, but it feels weird."

" Why does it feel weird?" I bite my inner checks and take a step back, my heart racing.

"I don't know." he shrugs and looks away. I sucked in a breath and looked away too.

" You're still in love with her aren't you?" He stays silent, and I pull away, taking a sharp painful breath that feels like my heart is shattered.

" Lu, baby... No, I don't love her like that. " He pulls me back, and I grab the cart and push it down the aisle while fighting back the tears biting my tongue and holding my breath. My heart felt like it was going to burst as I did this.

" Luna."

I swallowed and reached for some chocolate, thinking that, if it's even possible, I might chocolate poison myself. "I don't want to hear it, Harry,"

" Let me explain something to you." I watched as he picked out the chocolate-covered cranberry, throwing it in the shopping cart that was full of food or more junk food.

" excuse me, Harry."

"Jesus Luna, please listen to me." He walks toward me and grabs my arm.

" I don't want to hear how you're in love with someone else, please."

"I don't love her baby, she-"

" Don't call me that," he swallowed, and I grabbed his hands " let me go, please," he frowned but didn't listen.

"Please pay attention to me, Luna; I'm not in love with —"

I cried, "Harry! Stop!"

He casts a pitying glance my way. "Baby, please. Let me finish, and then we can talk. Just hear me out, okay?"

" No, Harry, it hurts; how would you feel if I told you I still love Zac?" He said nothing.

" I never even fucking said I was in love with her. You said that shit. " Finally, he raised his voice and took a breath. "You ask me to talk and then behave this way? It's better to stay silent if we're going to argue every time we fucking talk."