Ch1

In the night sky, a full bloom moon shines so brightly on the wall. The palace wall stood high on the mountain was full of snow.

silence fills the place, nobody is there, quite so quiet, maybe they all sleep? Perhaps...

The light on each floor is off except for touches to light up the way for those who seek to go outside. 

  A room highest from the other still has a bright light shining on.

Scribble* scribble*

  A sound of a pen on paper making noises loud in the room.

"My lady, it's late. Please continue your work tomorrow" a man in a suit comes in with a warm tea in his hand.

"Yes, in a minute" she replies without looking at him.

  The man comes in and put the warm tea next to her,

"thank you, you may leave now"

"..." he didn't leave and still stand in front of her desk.

"?...Is there anything else, Butler?" she ask

"Yes, my lady. The Duke notified me to inform you about your upcoming birthday"

"Father did?" she tilted her head not surprised, "what's going to happen on my birthday?"

"The Duke said that you need to come and find out for yourself" he lower his head.

"Huh..." she picks up the cup of warm tea next to her and slowly blows them as she drinks them.

  The butler with his head bowed, shivering from the silence. He peeks at her.

Her Long (h/c) slides down onto her slender body, her soft (e/c) looking at her paper as she drinks her warm tea. Every move that she takes is so perfect that it is so hard to take their eyes off.

"How is my little brother Aldian?" she asked

"Young master health has not been any weaker, every day he's been recovering" he responded,

"I see, good for him" she shrugs it off. She put down her cup "his studied?"

"His grade is always the same, his teacher all praises him"

"Mhm," she nods "you may go now" she makes a gesture to tell him to go away.

"Yes, my lady. Have a good night" he bows and closes the door behind him leaving the girl with her mountain of paper.

After the butler left, she look around and sigh* "phew!" she stretch her arm "ughhhhh" and she lean back on her chair "ugh, I'm so sick of this house" She whine

Yes, this is her real personality. One could say that she was cruel with an angled face, a devil in disguise perhaps.

She gets up from her seat and walked toward her giant window. She look out the window that was filled with snow "stupid snow...I hate this place" she said with a soft voice.

She walks back to her desk and ring the bell that lay on her desk. A servant knock on the door after she rang them.

"Come in..."

A servant girl opens the door and bows her head down without looking up "Anything I can do for you, my lady?"

"Yes, prepare my bath for me" she put down the bell.

"As you wish, my lady" a servant leaves for a bit and comes in with 2 more of the servant girl.

The girl waits while they prepare, her bath. One of the servants helps her take out her clothes and other of her garment.