Ch8

WARNING!!: This Chapter might be sensitive to some reader
___________

  After he suggests for you to sit down, you nod and sit next to him. Figetting with your hand.

As the sky gets darker and the wind blows even harder making the weather get colder.

You put your hand down accidentally meet his hand "ah!" you back away "sorry..." you blush taking your hand away.

"...it's alright" he said with his calm voice but his face said the other wise.

You clap your hand together and peek to see him looking at his hand too, again your heart beating faster the moment you are close to him.

A person who is very impatient like you, like to get this out of the way or find the solution as quickly as possible so...

'Why...' you ask yourself "why do I feel like this?..." you said it out loud, making Kazuha turn to you "what did you do to me?" you ask him.

"I? me?..." he looks confused

"Did you curse me?" you ask him again "why does my heart keep beating for no reason! And why do I feel not like myself when you hold my hand! When did you curse me!"

"!!" he blush as he looks at you "y/n-"

"Don't touch me!" you back away from me "if...if you do...I don't think my heart can take it..." you feel embarrassed, this is the first time that you break your character.

You glance to look at him who giggles by himself "A-are you laughing?? I am so miserable right now! And you're l-laughing?!" said you but he keeps giggling.

"Haha!" he looks at you who is about to burst into anger or tear, he can't tell. "y/n, haha!" he continued "are you saying you taken a liken to me?" he tilted his head with a small smile appear.

"W-what?" you look at him, stunned "l-like you? T-there no way, and W-why do I keep stuttering?!"

"HAHA!!" he continued to laugh making you blush.

"Mmm!!" you pout "I'm leaving!" you get up and about to leave but the weather said the otherwise "ugh..." you back away.

"Y/n" you turn around to meet his scarlet eyes

"!!" You back away again with a blush covering your face "w-what do you want?"

"Let's stay still until the weather is better" he smiled

"..." you look away from him, don't want to be lost in his eyes.

"Hehe!" he giggles to himself again, seeing him like this makes you even more curious? mad? about him.

  You shake your head and sit back down with Kazuha sitting next to you, he keeps looking at you smiling by himself.

"What?" you glimpse at him

"Well...just looking" he teases making you blush even more

"Stop that!!"

"Can't help it, don't you know you're beautiful?"

"Hmph! I know," you turn away, you always hear everyone say that but it feels different hearing them from him.

"I was meant to ask...why did you cover yourself if you know that?"

"...because...if everyone see me they would drop dead" you look away, and manage to find an excuse for yourself.

"...haha! Right, I would too if I were them" he laughed again.