Ch18

Boom!

You quicky Jolt up in surprise, you look outside your window seeing storm swriling around the ship.

You turn to the side seeing Kazuha look calm like normal "Did that surprise you?"

You nod "well, it did wake me up" you look at the window again "we should go and help everyone outside" you can hear the footsteps running around above your head.

He nod along "Let's go" he help you as he get up.

You quickly make your way but stop by him "I would have tell you to stay in since it is dangerous but you will not listen even If I beg" he said

"You are right about that" you agree,

"Here" he put your hood on for you "I don't want you catching cold"

"Mhm" you nod, a little pink blush appear on your ear.

The two of you run outside, the wind even more aggressive than you thought.

The crews try to hold onto the rope to hold on the sail. Lumine and Paimon also help them, you quickly join them.

"Hold it in there everyone!" yell Beidou taking charge with the wheel "we're almost there!"

Everyone tries their hardest to hold the sail and some almost fell off the ship but Kazuha was in charge of making sure they won't fall into the water.

------

Everyone finally can relax again after a long morning storm.

They all fell flat on the ground, tired, exhausted. Some were still even in their pajamas and some barely had clothes on.

The weather turned hot in the second. After they get exhausted now they turn sweating all around. And that also includes you.

"Come sit here," he said, signaling you to sit under the sheath and you did. A small wind slightly blowing onto you making you feel a bit better.

"Phew...I feel like the weather is playing with us" you said taking off the hood on your head.

"Mhm," he hums and smiles at you.

"What?"

"I simply admire you," he said, "you don't mind that right?"

"!" you don't have the words to say back to him so you hind back in your hood

"Y/n" he calls you

"...what is it?"

He slowly take off your hood, "maybe I don't want others to see you..." he said, "but it doesn't mean that you have to travel in the darkness in your hood"

He folds your hood and put them to the side. He turns to you and smiles.

"K-kazuha! Everyone will see-"

"Let them," he said and get up and walked to where the sheath doesn't hind him from the sun.

You watch him from behind in wonder, you feel like he is so far away from you. You try reaching out your hand to him, will it reach him from this distance.

"..." you found it to be meaningless, but he holds your hand and pulls you up to where the sunshine is.

"Do you want to see dolphins?" he smiled "they usually come out around now"

"..." you feel hesitant, "mhm" you nod as an answer.

He pull you along and he was right, a group of dolphins jumping around on the surface of the sea.

"wahh" you look at them, amazed, never see anything like this "they beautiful..."

"My thought is the same," he said holding your hand tight.

Your hair flutters with the wind, you feel free from all the shackles that had always tied you with your whole life.

"Y/n, I want you to trust me and us," he said, "it might take a long time but we love and cherish those around us, you are a part of our crews"

"..."

"And I would show you all the beautiful scenery, and explore a lot of wonder of the world that they give"

"Everything?" you smile, "are you sure about that?" you can't help but laugh "Teyvet is so big, I don't think I'm gonna see them all"
'Plus, I might have to go back to that snow prison again'

"Hehe" he giggles, "that might be true that's why people become an adventurer, aren't they?" he smiles.

"Hmm" you hum, "sure! I will wait for the day for you to take m to see the whole Teyvet!"

"You don't have to wait," he said, "we can start exploring now!" his cheek become bright red

  You laugh at his enthusiasm "I feel like you ask me to stay with you forever"

"What if I am?"

  You pause and look at him, seeing him blushing, it making you blush as well "I..."
You can't help but "let's see how will you convince me to like you first" you grin "then you can think about the proposal later" you tease him a bit making him blush a bit harder.

"Y/n, you-"
He got cut off by someone else

"You finally show yourself now y/n," said a woman's voice, she stopped in front of you two, "I must say, you are very pretty" she laugh

"Hehe! thank you captain" you bow to her a little

"Well, how about you introduce yourself to everyone again? They seem eager to talk to you now" she smile

You look behind her seeing them all look at you, curious but when they all see you looking they all turn away like nothing is happen.

You can't help but giggle to yourself "sure, I will start again" As hearing that, everyone gather around you.

"My name is Y/n bloom, it's a pleasure to make your acquainted" you smile. Everyone look at you in awe making you confuse.

"Can't blame them" said Beidou, "you very mysterious, and hiding that pretty face of your making them admire you even more y/n"

"Hmm, I agree with Captain y/n" said Kazuha coming up behind you, "they want to get to know you better, why don't you give it a try?"

"..." you glance at him a bit, feeling confident when they help "sure" you smile

Everyone gasps and surround you even more asking numerous question, and they all cheer for a celebration. Beidou sighed* and nodded agreeing to a celebration.

This weird, rowdy, small place on the ship, but they give you the warmth of being with other people. For the first time, they look at you for who you are, not a Young Duke of the Winterbloom.

and 'I want to keep it that way...am I asking too much?' guilt also builds in

To be Continue...