Ch28

You come a long way, from the city to "where am I?" you look at the map, turning it up and down "this map doesn't make any sense!"

  You continue to walk forward, knowing full well that you're "Never thought that I would be lost"

  The place you're trying to go call Kujou Encampment, a place where the resistance gathers, and might be a certain someone there. You don't know if he's there but at least you got a clue he's there.

"Ugh!" you scrotch down, "what do I do?..." you look up at the blue sky, "I wish I'm a bird so I can fly..." you stay there a bit until you are ready to get up again "ok! Ready! He better gives me lots of kisses after he made me go through all this"  you stand back up, your head going num "Woah...maybe I stand up too fast"

  You try to balance yourself, but your head still hurt a little "why did my head suddenly like this?" you try to shake it off.

Your knee got weak as you fall, "no...not here..." your vision gets blurry the more you try to open your eyes the more you got exhausted.

The last thing you remember is just another calm sea, waving back and forth.

-------

Your eyes flatter, slowly open them. Your eyes try to adjust to the vision "ugh..." you let out, "what happen...and my head" still hurt a little.

"!" you quickly jolt up, you look around "oh..." you see no one, you look down to see a big jacket, sleeveless "...who this?" you pick it up with your finger.

"You're awake!" said a stern voice

  You turn to see a girl with purple, green hair and purple eyes. She has a mask on her face "how are you doing?" she asks

"...good" you nod, "you are..."

"I'm Shinobu," she said, "we found you collapsing on the beach so we took you here to get a comfortable sleep," she said.

"Oh...I see" you smile, understanding the situation "thank you Shinobu"

"Don't thank me, it's them over there" she pointed to the four, peeking behind a rock "they are the ones that found you"

"?" you tilt your head, can't see them when they hide like that. You try to get up but your strength left you a bit.

  Shinobu help you up "probably not a good idea when you just woke up" she sigh* "YOU FOUR, Come here!" she shouted

'Small girl but quick' you smile, 'it would be great to have her'

  The four men, walking in line like kids come toward you. You see a man with something red on his head 'are those real?' desire it.

"H-hello," said the chubby guy "I'm Akira, I found you when I was trolling around," he said

"And I'm Genta"

"And the Mamoru!"

"And I AM the Arataki Itto, the Number one Oni and the Inazuma City!" he said, combing his hair. "And just so you know, I'm the one who carried you here~," he said

"I see..." you said but your eyes are on that horn, "say...are those real?"

  The man name Itto look perplexed at you "er...yes," he replied like it was obvious "what else if it not!"

"Oh...will you sell it if you got the chance?" you ask

"WHAT! NO!" he yellow back, hiding his horn behind his hand "THESE are precious!" he huffed.

"Not even if it 50 thousand mora?" you ask

  His eyes lit up upon hearing the number "eh?"

"Yeh?"

"T-that sound-" he was cut off but his friends.

"BOSS!" they yelled

"A-ah! N-No way! It is not for sale!"

"Oh," you don't want to give up but "too bad then" you learn when you give up too.

  You turn to the girl Shinobu with her arms crossed looking at her boss, giving up on him with his knowledge.

"Since I'm recovered, I think it time for me to leave," you said,

"Oh" she nods, "why don't you stay a bit more and get more strength, you still look tired" she suggests

"Thanks" you pick up the jacket "but I'll think I will be alright" you smile.

  She nodded understanding "I see"

  You look at her "well...why don't you come with me? I see that you're smart, don't you want to go higher than you are now?"

"Thanks for the offer" immediately reply "But I like where I am now," she said she pointing to the four men, still discussing the horn prices, "plus someone got to look after those buffon" she deadpan looking at them.

A small sigh* escape from you "too bad" you said, you would like to take her with you but you don't want to force them to work either "it was worth trying"

  Shinobu seem to be smiling "glas that over" she said "here," she hand your you stuff "your belonging, they pick it up"

"Oh, thank you!" you receive your belonging, and when you got the map back, you remember that you're lost 'oh...what do I do?'

Shinobu seeing your expression, "is everything alright?" she asks

"Well...It will be hard for me to go where I want" you roll the map up "I'll manage"

"...if you want, I can help you to where you want to go" she suggests, "two people better than one, right?"

You smile, "thank you, I would appreciate that" you feel a bit of relief and also strange asking someone for help, usually it would be the opposite.

"Great!" she said, "I'm gonna go talk with them for a bit then we can head off"

"Alright! I will wait here" you watch Shinobu making her way toward the four men, you also fold the sleeveless jacket while watching Shinobu about to throw a hand with them.

She comes back with all four of them behind her "turn out it not gonna be only us" she deadpan "they want to come along, I hope you don't mind"

"No, not at all" you smile, "I will be fine" you walk up close to the big guy with horn "Itto, right? Here your jacket, thank you for lending me this" your smile slowly appear, Itto jolt as he scratch his head.

"I-it's nothing" he said, Turing his head away

  You turn to Shinubo, "ready?" She ask

"Yup! Let go before the sun goes down" you handed her the map.

To be Continued...