Ch11

"Eh?" The thief in black hair looks at you perplexed who shows him no interest at all "I beg your pardon?"

"?" You till your head and cross your arm, "I said shut up" unbelievable that you have to repeat the same thing twice.

"..." he look at you like he was about to say something but he chose not to.

  You look out the window, seeing so many people on the street "are we still in Liyue?" You turn to him who still standing there

"Ah! That my lady~ is indeed Liyue!" He said playfully, walking closer to you

"..." you look at the street skeptically, and walk to the door to leave but was stopped by him "?"

"No, no~ you can't do that, if you leave how am I gonna do my trade?"

"Trade?"

"Yes~ you might have heard, that Beidou group come up with a competition for that Nameless Vision" he smile "I would like you, to explain everything in detail-"

"No thanks," you reply "now let me go" you shove his hand away from your shoulder.

   The competition that he mentions is something Kazuha comes up with for the Vision that holds no owner. You have been helping set up and list of things that Kazuha put you in charge of.

"Oh? Come on now, why don't we be nice to each other and shared a little secret" he smiled again.

"I have nothing to tell you," you tell him, well more like there is really nothing to tell him. It is not like the Competition is a secret.

"I see so that's how you gonna play huh..." that smile disappears on his face "if sweet words not gonna work then" he slams you into the door "Maybe force will help instead, Pretty lady"

"..." you glance at his hand that is already on your shoulder "let go," you said.

"What if I don't?" He looks you up and down "and when I'm done with you, you will catch a high price-"

  He Pauses and slowly falls down on the ground with a loud Bang on the head. His eyes are still open while his system is already shut down.

  You brush your shoulder to clean the bacteria "I can't believe I been repeated twice today" you look on the ground seeing the man that is either dead or faint "How foolish" and open the door, leaving the man on the ground trying to move his body but isn't working.

  You walk down to see many other guys sitting and drinking 'in the morning? Wow...' you look at them impress

"Hey!" One of them shouted, "aren't you that girl that we take under our wing?"

"Take under your wing?" You ask them "what do You mean by that?"

"Ohh~ boss must haven't told you but he plans to take you as his concubine" he laughs along with the other behind him

"..." all you can do is just a slight smile "I see, what an honor...I think your boss is a bit tired right now after all the conversation we talk through"

"He? Tired?" He looks around and they all start cheering "I know that boss will make you submit!"

"Yeh...I made him as good as a statue"

"OHHHH!!" Suddenly the cheer got even louder "then that means miss also our boss now!! Come sit miss!" He pulls out the chair for you "what would you like for this delightful morning!"

"...a cup of tea with (whatever you like)"

"Coming right away, miss!" He left to order, and as soon as he went a bunch of them came and surrounded you like ants.

  They all keep asking different stupid things, making you kinda...irritating, you give them your name so at least they can be quiet and leave you alone. And later they start drinking at your table while you are having breakfast.

  They are a loud bunch and because of that you also know that they are after the Nameless Vision, 'It seems the competition is today too' you drink you tea 'too bad I'm not there to witness it' though it seems they want it but they did go and compete for it, nothing is wrong in that.

  You put down your cup and look around you, they are all already knocked out after many drinks sigh* 'I should head back...' you pause "AH!" You just remember that you have not to cover yourself this whole time 'that's why it feels so free to move around today...'

  How will you get back?

To be Continued...