Ch30

You wait outside the infirmary, you claps you hand together, praying. When was the last time you ever pray trying to believe in the being called god.

The impatient inside you want to rush in there and get the job done yourself. You keep waiting in front of the door.

When the door finally opened "!" you get up and walked toward the person that was seem to be the doctor "is he alright?"

"Yes, he just wounded on the back, but it is not too deep for him to lose his life" she smiles, "he just needs some rest and he will be fine," said the doctor.

You feel relief "can I go see him?" you ask

"Yes," she said, bowing her head a little and leave. You about to go in when

"Good evening, Lady Y/n" said the man voice

You pause, knowing who that voice belong to. You close the door and turn to him "....You're quiet early Butler"

The butler bow his head, he look at his pocket watch "it is time my lady,"

"And if I don't go?"

"...order from the Duchess to bring young Miss and young Master back home"

"Mother's order?" You found this surprise, the duchess is not so stern like the duke but her words will be absolute when her it is given.

You look at the Butler waiting for you, your fist clench tight and take a deep breath "...can I...please...have a few minutes?" You ask.

The Butler eyes wide as he heard the lady ask something other than work "y-yes, Of course my lady. I will wait here until you're ready" he bow his head and leave, waiting outside.

You open the door again and goes in, see Kazuha sitting on the bed looking out the window. Half of his body was covered in bandages, his hair loose to his shoulder, he turn to see you "there you are y/n, I been waiting" he smile with his eyes which look so exhausted.

Your eyes flicker like something in there, "and here I am" you smile back, closing the door behind you. You go and sit across from him on the bed.

"Are you alright?" you ask

"Well, looking at my wound it will leave a scar," he said, smiling "but I got to protect you, and that's all it matters" he smiles even when he's this tired.

Something start to come out from your eyes, you cover them, Kazuha taken back quiet a bit "y-y/n?"

"why...are you so reckless..." You said, tears start flowing down.

"Y/n" he hold your hand that trembling "I'm alright" his lip is pale, his ruby eyes seem exhausted. His body cover in bandages.

  Seeing him in this state make you mad at him and also yourself "please lay down..."

"Y/n, I'm alright...I'm stronger than I look" he try to smile,

  You gently push him down, you didn't say anything except for tear falling out.

"Y/n...say something" his voice a bit crooked.

  You cover your eyes, 'why is it not stopping?!' You try to wipe away the tear. You look at him who looks at you dearly.

His hand wipes away your tear, "please don't cry...you making me sad too" his hand caresses your cheek.

You hold his hand, feeling his warm "you bring sniff* your own trouble"

"And that worth the trouble," he said, his eyes getting sleepy

"You fool..."

"Hehe!" he laughs "but I'm your only fool"

"Sniff* and also a first" you reply back making Kazuha giggle. "Get some rest...and you will be up in no time," you said, getting the blanket up to his chest.

"Mhm...I will do that..." he continued "y/n When I recovered, let go on a date" he said.

You pause and listen to him "date?"

"Yes, to make up for all the time...I haven't seen you"

"Kazuha..." you hold his hand, "alright, I will wait for you"

"Mhm..." his eyes slowly doze off, peacefully sleeping to recover.

  You look outside, the sun have set long ago. You turn back to look at him, your hand caress his cheek, you lean down to kiss his foreheads "come get me quickly...alright?" You smile, "don't let me wait too long"

  You get up and go outside, the Butler is waiting for you, he bow "Are you ready my lady?" He ask

"Mhm, let us-" you head start hurting again, you almost lose your balance before the Butler caught you in time.

"My lady!" He look around, "are you alright?" He ask

"...my head...it been hurting" it hurt so bad that you can feel it ringing in your head.

"...t-the same as young master Aldian" he said, "let us hurry my lady, the antidote is that home" he said

  You feel exhausted but at the same time you didn't even know your illness start to reawaken of all time 'stupid disease...making me suffer'

  The butler help carry you out, you bearly conscious see a big ship stop, a small boat waiting for you to take you to the ship.

  Your eyes slowly relax as you hear the sound of water splashing 'sigh* there goes my perfect escape...'

To be Continued...

We're going back to the Estate!!! And (spoiler tease): y/n and Aldian's birthday!!! Get ready for a ball 🥰 let make it magical 👌