Ch10

"..."

"HEY! Y/n! Drink up, drink up hic*..."

"..."

"OI! Don't be rude to her! We hic* have to get...HER on our hic* side..."

"..."

"BWAHHAHA!! hic* who cares!"

"..." you quietly eat your food, while listening to this ruckus.

"HAHAHA!!"

"HAHAHAHAH!!"

What is happening right now? How did you find yourself in the middle of this unfamiliar group? it all started with you getting kidnapped.

-------
2 days ago
-------

Since the storm is going away unexpectedly, Beidou and her crew decided to head out to Inazuma to continue their trade.

You were looking forward to Inazuma for your plan. Since you run away from home, you want to go as far away as you can, just to get away from your people who will come looking for you.

Besides 'I read that Inazuma is famous for its pink trees! I'm looking forward to it' just the thought already gets you excited.

Beidou already plans on when she will go, it is just that she waiting for someone, she looks more excited than you first saw her.

You ask her who she is waiting and she replies "Someone who will Travel far than us!" though you don't know what she talking about, you just nods along with her.

And then there this guy that been going around with you, his name is "Kazuha! Stop staring!" you shouted, You are helping with paper with one of the crews.

"Ok~" he hums as he sit down next to you and continue to stares at you working.

You turn your back to him and continue sorting out the papers, you can feel him stare at you from behind. You glance back a bit to meet his scarlet eyes. And quickly turn back.

Kazuha sees this and smiles "y/n, aren't you hot? Why don't you take off that hood?" he suggested, but clearly he just want to see your face.

"...I'll think about it" you try to reply as coldly as possible to him,

"Hm~" again his hum, like he knows what you are thinking, 'at lease she reply this time' feeling a bit proud.

"Hmph!" you pout, already lost.

Night time...

This is the 8th day sleeping on the ship, though it was not the same as your place somehow it was easier to sleep in.

  But you were suppose to sleep, but why are you sitting up, half awake.

  You hear footsteps outside of your door. And with the clicking sound, it open.

  The room is dark, barely any light from the outside, you can hear a couples of footsteps coming closer to you.

  At this time, all you want to do is let them search what they want and you just go back to sleep.

"hey! Stop pushing!" said one of the thieves

"I'm trying! We have two more behind us!"

"Why is this room so small??"

"Shush! It the only that hard to break in, of course there got to be something valuable here!"

You can't sleep because they keep talking.

"Where the light?"

"I found a candle!" it said, and start to light, making them more easy to see.

"Let see what we got here~"

"Dude..." one of the thief shake their shoulder

"What?!" He shouted "can't you see I'm busy?!"

"L-look..."

"?" He turn to see you, who sit up half wake. Your long hair slide down onto your bed "????"

"..." you quietly watch them look at you, you about to say something "what?-"

"ahhhhhh!!!!" They scream as quiet as they can.

"OI! Shut it!" One of them that seem to look like their leader hit the other two head "you want to wake Baidou up??"

"no..." the other two lower their head, peeking at you abit.

The one that look like their Leader walk closer to you, he look up and down at you who have already fallen back asleep (Gosh y/n)
"Heh" he said "take her with us, she should be a find trade with that Nameless Vision~" he turn around, signal the two to pick you up.

"Yes!"

——————

You woke up again finding yourself with unfamiliar room. You look around "...not home, phew~" and you snap back "wait! Where am I?"

You get out of the bed and walk up to the window, seeing yourself high up from the crowd "in the city?..."

"You are correct!!"
A voice said out loud, you turn to see a man with a black hair.

"You are?"

"Haha! I am Liam! The Boss of the treasure Horder in Liyue, one of the-"

"Ok, you can shut up now"

"Eh?" He looks at you perplex, and shows no interest.

To be Continue...