Ch4

"I understand," said she "heard you were looking for me"

"Yes, I want to go to Inazuma and I need your boat to help me safely get there"

Beidou look her up and down and scoff "To Inazuma? What a little small squirrel-like you thinking?" She smirks looking at y/n.

"I can pay you for your expense! Really!" y/n protest

"The price is not a problem with me but a young girl like you going to Inazuma is dangerous alone, don't your think so?"

"I am strong than I look!"

"Hahaha! Your the second person I heard saying this..." she laughed again "but sorry kid, I can't take you, the sea wasn't calm lately, it's dangerous. If you want to go you have to wait" she cross her arm

"Wait? For how long?"

"Hmm...could be a week or sometime a month" she shrugged it off

"A Month?! That long??"

"Yeah, what wrong?"

"W-well...I made a plan...and now it ruined..." she sulks 'if my luck runs out, they gonna find me soon...'

  Beidou looked at her who still sulking "how about this, we usually go around Liyue and Monstad sea, if you want to join us, come right ahead" she cross her arm again as she give a bright smile

"No thank you, I don't want to be a pirate," said y/n

"..." Beidou who looks at y/n that just reject her offer "wow, you just reject my offer" she looks at y/n, a bit impressed "didn't expect that"

"?" y/n look at this pirate who now clapping at her "since it will a while for that sea to calm down, I will be going somewhere else-"

"Who says I let you reject my offer?" Beidou grab her from behind life her like she were a squirrel.

  Y/n seeing her feet above the ground, the only thought in her mind is 'Woah, she just...grab me' offense, never in her life 'never...I was treating this way' ...she is just a bit confused right now.

"Let's go!" said Beidou making her way toward her boat with y/n with both her feet off the ground "I will introduce you to the crews! They are nice people! Don't worry about not fitting in"

"Uh-huh..." is the only thing y/n can think of to respond.

  When they into the boat, everyone is busy running from left to right, right to left, some drink while the sun is out, some working with papers and books, and one is on the highest of the boat alone.

"Welcome to my homely ship!" Beidou shouted, getting everyone's attention, as of that some also gather around her.

"Captain! You're back!"

"Welcome back, captain"

"Captain, the storm is coming as we thought..."

"Captain, should we get more supply while we are at it?"

"Captain-"

"This, captain-"

"Captain-"

'Wow, she's busy huh' y/n still off the ground, her (e/c) looks around the ship 'it's big...I guess' while she getting distracted-

"Who is that captain? A recruit?"

"Haha! Of course not, she will tag along with us until we are ready to set sail to Inazuma" Beidou snickers "though I don't mind her joining our crew...you guy got one month "Beidou let her down "make her one of us!" she smiles and laughs

"Eh~ what do we get?"

"Oh? Then about this!" she brings out a piece of paper

'Trading me for a paper?' y/n looks at the paper speechless.

"A new discover treasure map!"

An uproar scream, seeing everyone so excited makes y/n even more disturbed

"Huh, someone that Beidou is willing to trade with a treasure map, I will see it done" a soft voice speaks out, getting attention from everyone along with y/n who stand there confused

"but giving the atmosphere in Liyue, are you sure you want to be this loud?" He has scarlet eyes matching the tiled of his red hair.

"Ah, there you are Kazuha kid" Beidou shouted with her hand up.

"Please refrain from calling me kid" the boy name Kazuha walks forward and stops in from of y/n "And who did you kidnap this time?" he crosses his arm looking at the girl that covers herself in a hood, he stares at her until she back away.

"Stop scaring her Kazuha kid!" Said one of the pirates.

"Yeh! Leave her alone!" another one shouted

"Everybody, I am not scaring her" Kazuha put his hand up and back away "I am just curious to see who he is to make our Captain so determined, why don't we start with an introduction Captain Beidou?"

"Heh, sure! Her name is...is..." Beidou looks at her, who is still quiet, she whispers "what's your name?"

"..." she looked around "...my name is y/n win-om, I mean y/n bloom"

"That's a pretty name," she said and shouted to everyone "This is y/n bloom! Make sure she feels at home!"

"Yes Captain!" everyone yells back.

-----

"So where did you come from?"

"Did you just travel alone?"

"Eh? That would be dangerous!"

"She got a weapon! She can be better than you!"

"Oi! You want to fight?"

"Yah! Bring it!"

And they start fighting, y/n sitting there with a hood on her head and a cup of warm milk in her hand, slowly sipping it.

"Did they bother you a lot?" asked the boy in red, he made his way toward her and sit next to her

"No...rather...they lively," said she, with a cup of warm milk.

"Haha!" he laughs "you sound like you never see people like this..."

"...perhaps I am..."

"Hm..." he pauses and looks back at her "miss y/n..."

"Just call me y/n"

"Yes...y/n, it might be a late introduction but My name is Kazuha, Kaedehara Kazuha"

"Kazuha...nice to meet you kazuha"

"Likewise y/n" he smiles,

"HEY! KAZUHA KID! COME HERE!!" Shouted one of the crews

"...ignore them-"

"OI! HURRY!" They shouted again

"Sigh*...please excuse me for a moment," he said, leaving her alone.

"..." y/n's (e/c) continues to look at him, somehow curious...to why would he approach her... 'for the treasure map?'

Perhaps...but maybe he also was curious about her too...

To be continued...

What do you think? comment!