Bonus 3

Sooooo hello, just a warning before you start reading this. It's kind of adults thing, not for kids. As you know and read, I don't write this kind of stuff much. I prefer more into puppy love. But I make an exception for this one and leave my comfort zone, lol. So yeah, hopefully, you won't mind and enjoy this! It's not much since I'm not that good at this kind.
(let's say it's an experiment)

Thank you!!

-------------------

"Let's end this."

"..." the person with ruby eyes can only calmly smile. He closes his eyes. "Yes, if that's what you wish...then I have no objection."

The person with (h/c) looks at him, her eyes are distant. "But it is also your wish," you said.

He looks at you, who smiles at him. "So you plan this all along?" he smiled back. "I guess I'm not the only one with their card behind their back."

BAM*

"YES! I won!" you got up and cheered, "Finally, yay!"

Kazuha sigh* and looked at you "five-game, and you got the last win," he said

"Of course; who do you take me for?" you smile.

You and Kazuha have been playing card game since evening with a bet that the winner can ask the loser for anything. Hearing the prize like that, you accept without hesitation.

He gathers the cards as you sit next to him. "I'm ready for my prize!" you hugged him.

"Hmm, oh really?" he hums, putting the cards down and turning his attention to you. "What do you wish from me, my dear lady" he kisses your cheek.

You hold his hand. "Hehe, I want to spend the day doing nothing tomorrow," you hum.

"Just that?" he asked in disbelief. "You know, you can ask for anything."

"I know," you reply, "I know I can ask anything I always want from you. With or without the game, you would yield to me," You untie his hair, "and I know that You let me win the last part too."

"...You as sharp as always," he smiles.

"But I am curious," you let out

"Why would you go make a bet? You can tell me. You know I always go with whatever you want."

"It's nothing big," he said, "I just want to spend the night with you." a slight blush appeared on him.

You grin and push him down. "Like this?" you smile, teasing him.

"Well..." By the time you know it, he was the one on top of you, "more of like this."

Got caught off guard by him, you look away as the blush covers your entire face "Geez..."

Kazuha loves every expression that you make; he found them to be so lovable. Even when you're so mad at him, he still finds it so cute.

He leans in and gives a long kiss as he part ways. He continues to kiss everywhere, giving hickeys around on your neck and chest.

"That tickle," you let out a small laugh.

"Since tomorrow is our not to do anything day, we can do whatever we want now," he said, taking off the last piece of his shirt.

Your hand is touching his bare chest. "What do you want to do?" you ask like you didn't know.

"I don't know, I'll just let my instinct take over..." he leaned in again to kiss you. His hand unties your clothes one by one.