Ch6

"As I said, 60/40. we are the one who does the most work, Why are we getting a small percentage of the goods?" you slam the table

"Eh? B-but when we trade-"

"This is about us, why am I talking about how you used to?" you cross your arm looking at the man in front of you in sweat.

"But ma'am...we can't do that, or our part will lose-"

"Either take it or leave it, Do you think you're the only one who we can trade with? I can find others better than you"

"I-I..." he looks around for help but all his gang had already backed away "sigh* L-Let's sign the contract again..." he said

"Good, I'm glad we agree"

  How did this happen? You and Kazuha we're on your way to the destination in the paper that Captain give. When you arrive you were greeted by these people who look down on you for no reason.

  You thought maybe one of their characters was a trader but No, they got on your nerve and when you know about the contract the pirates signed with these people.

  Turn out they have been robbing the pirate 20/80 in percentage, 'Like who in their right mind sign a contract like that!!' and so the discussion (threatened) begins.

"Phew~" you flop on the table outside.

"Good work y/n," said Kazuha, putting down a glass of juice

"You...too," you said, drinking the juice "Ha! That feels a little better!"

  Kazuha curiously looks at you "I'm glad you feel better" he said "if it not for you, our suppliers gonna run out soon"

"...don't get me started if the one thing I hate the most is unfairness" you remember all the time that some people try to cheat you off just because you look young "ugh..."

"Haha!" Kazuha laughs, "I guess we're the same!"

"Hmph!"

"Hehe...where are we to next?" he asks

"Oh...let me have a look..." you take out the paper "eh? She said to have fun looking around...? How is that work?"

"Hm~ maybe she wants you to take a look around Liyue" he smiles "but I don't think it's time for sightseeing here"

"...what happens?" you ask

He leans in closer to you, making you jump a bit "I got words that Rex Lapis got assassinated" he whispers

"Really, When?" you ask

"...yesterday," he said

"Oh..."

"... it seems you're not so bothered by this" he crosses his arm and he giggles.

"...well, it's a sad loss to the nation," said you "but...it's not like I can do anything about it"

"Hm...I guess some people have other perspectives" he said

"Do tell" said you

"1st is like you, who think there is nothing that can do about it, 2nd is when those who fight to find the truth, and last, 3rd is for those that grief for the moment" he explains

"So I am the first huh..." you thought "what about you kazuha, what is your perspective?"

"...me? Well, I'm the 2nd" He said

"2nd? Are you sure you're 2nd? I think we should add the 4th one"

"4th one...what do you suggest?" he asks

"4th...for those who lost"

"...lost?"

"Mhm...there are many ways to describe the words lost, in the battle or bet or some contest or friends and family or...yourself"

"...yourself?" he asks

"Yes," you nod "Kazuha this might be rude but I feel like you lost your way somehow..." you drink your water. 

"..."

"Like you know where are you going but at the same time you don't" you explain to him "and that is just my thought, don't think too much of it"

"No...you are right..." he look at you with his scarlet eyes, that somehow scared you a bit, "I do feel lost at some point..." he turn to see couples of kids running around, chasing each other "I do wish sometimes I got a free mind like them"

"...I see" you know he talking about the kid, but you can't agree with him much, your childhood is not something you want to experience again "well! Let's stop talking about this...it will bring nothing but bad memories" you change the subject

"...yes, you're right" he chuckled by himself "we should head back..." he get up and extended his hand "m' lady"

"Haha, I wonder where did you learn such etiquette" you hold his hand.

"Family tradition," he said looking at you

"Ah, I see" you nod "I guess we're the same" you smile.

"..." he looks away and turns back to you, "say...how about we head to somewhere else?"

"Somewhere else? Do you need to go somewhere?" you ask

"Just...following the wind" he smile, making you confuse

"Hm...sure," you nod, being escorted by him "I'm curious...where will you take me?"

"That would be a little secret"

"Hm~I'm looking forward to it"

To be Continue...

What do you think? Comment!