Ch17

A small breeze slowly twirls around outside, night has already come with the moon high up in the sky.

A gently warm sensation caress you near your cheek waking you up. You slowly open your eyes, barely open them.

"Sorry..." a gentle voice speaks slowly and quietly, "did I wake you up?"

"Hmm..." you close your eyes back and move in to get close to him "it's...ok..." and fall asleep.

He can't help but giggle a bit.

3rd POV (Kazuha)

A boy with a tilt of red hair, laying next to a girl with (h/c). He was in his T-shirt.

The girl with (h/c) sleeping on his hand while hers hug him as she sleep.

The boy slowly twirls her hair as he looks at her who falls asleep before they could do anything 'She was really exhausted huh...' he kisses her forehead.

His eyes glance over her neck full of red spots, and he caresses them slowly, he knows that he did that to her but it is also a way for him to know that he mark her 'I hope no one would try to take you away from me y/n'

He remembered where it come from.

Flashback

A wind closes the door.

Kazuha lift her without breaking a kiss, and he lay her on her bed. He stroked her hair.

She untie his hair, letting them down "you look cool when you let down your hair" said she

He smiles "is that so? Should I let them down every day?"

"..." she pauses and looks up to him "no, I Would like to be the only one to see your hair down" she smiles

"And that will it be" he giggles, his scarlet eyes looking at her who also laughs along with him "..."

"What's wrong?" she asks

"I just think that you look more beautiful the more I look at you"

"!!"
She blushes

"And I also know-"

"T-that should be enough from you!" she covers his mouth and avoid his eyes.

"..." he takes her hand and kisses them and after he goes in to kiss her again.

He held her hand gently, making sure they claps with him. He slowly parts way with her giving her a break but he slowly moves to her neck and kisses them in every place he wants.

Her voice escape from her a bit but that won't stop him.

His other hand slowly goes under her shirt (or dress)

She jolts in surprise, her bright pink face makes him blush along with her.

"Y/n" he called her

"Hm?" she answers with a hum "what's wrong?"

"Just so you know," he said, "we are still the ship, so we can't be too loud" he grins

"?" She looks at him confused "loud for what?"

"Err, you know"

"Know? Know what?" she asks again

"I..." he looks confused and asks her "...have you ever learned where new human babies are from?"

"Yes, Of course, I do!" she look at him, unbelievable

"Ok...so you know how they start?" he asks

"Of course, But we not making baby, why would I be loud?"

"Well, y/n it's er... you know..." he found himself puzzled "we, I, err, we have, have...um, you..."

"??" she looks at him deadpan, her face saying 'what's wrong with him?'

  He looks at her, gives up, and flops next to her "sigh* he gives out "we need to show you more on how human interaction" he said

  She turns to him on the side "Um, I think I know more than you about human interaction" with a proud smile.

"Haaa..." he turns to face her and pulls her in for a hug, "I think we're both exhausted as it is, let's go to sleep"

"..." she didn't say anything and slowly hug him back "sure..." the corner of her lip smiled with warmth.

Flashback end

  Kazuha gets tired again when he remembers 'I should have known that she a sheltered kid...' he deadpan.

He looks at her again and smiles "let's make this one month worth..." he kisses her cheek this time "Have a pleasant Dream y/n"

To be Continue...

AHHHHH ❤️