Ch16

You are making your way to your room, you don't want to admit it but 'I'm tired...' you can feel a gaze on you 'mostly because of him'

Kazuha has been following next to you till now, you don't mind but it is just hard for you to know what is he thinking.

"Why are stopping?" he asks

"Because I'm here"

"Oh, ok," he said still standing there

"?" you look at him confuse "yes...I will be going in now"

"Mhm..." he slowly nods and smiles.

You open the door and to what you see is "My room! Why is it so MESSY????" you yelp. You turn to Kazuha "WHY?"

"Because of whoever had taken you away" he invite himself in "but you know they didn't steal your luggage" he pick up some old pieces of glass "I did plan on cleaning your room but I thought I want to do it with you"

"Well, you are in no luck. Because I am really tired and no plan to clean it now..." you walk in and make your way to your bed "ugh...what is this?" you pick up small pieces of glass and wood.

"Haha" he giggles, "here...let me help" he pads your head, surprise you a bit there.

Slowly a small swirl surrounded your bed and every pieces of everything started to float, and your hood that keep on your head also open up. Kazuha open the window and they all fly out into the water "there, now you can rest!" he smiles.

"..." you sit down, confuse and lost again so you finally ask "why...are you doing this for me? You know that I won't return anything to you"

Kazuha stand still and come to sit next to you "I just want...to be a bit...closer to you" he said, "I am not asking anything much in return...just let me get a little closer to you" he look at you straight in the eyes.

your heartbeat began to change pace "and...what if I can't give you that?"

"...and I will make you do so"

"I..." you pause and turn away from him "why would you want to get closer to me?..."

"Because," he said and gently grab your hand "I like you a lot y/n"

"!!!" you jump up and back away from him "w-what?" you stutter "L-Like me?" you can feel your face getting warm.

"Yes" he stands up and walks closer to you "Give me a chance of getting close to you y/n," he said and continues to step toward you.

"I-I"
Your head is in a mess again, you can't think straight.

  The next thing you know, you have nowhere to back off to. Kazuha also comes to a stop in front of you. You look up to see his face is bright red...maybe the same as you.

"!" you blush as he grabs your hand again.

"This last few days, I try to give you a hint but it seems like you didn't get much from it" he giggles as he claps your hand together with his.

"H-huh?"

"?" he tilts his head and smiles "maybe this contact is too much for you" he lets go, "let's talk about this later...get some rest" he looks a bit down.

"N-no!" you grab his hand back, when you two make eye contact, you can see his eyes is full of desire for you.

"I-I..." you stutter again, Kazuha patiently waits for you to speak.

  You take a deep breath and look up at him "it's not like I don't know how...you feel. It's just I have never given affection or known what Liking other... romantically feel like..."

  He smiles "is that so?"

  Your heart skip a bit seeing his smile "I, I don't know how to like someone...so, so" you can't find a word to continue.

"I'll show you how," he said and get closer to your face "if you let me"

"!" you avoid his eyes, "what if I don't learn?"

"We can start slowly" he gently caresses your cheek and meets him again "if I may"

  You look at him waiting for your answer, you slowly nod "I will give you a month" you said.

"Hm, that's more than enough" he smiles and gets even closer to you "let's begin our lesson...right now"

  The next thing you know, you were kissed by him. One of his hand grab your hip and the other holds your hand tight not letting them go.

A long sweet kiss, he slowly back away. You try to cautch your breath, nervous, shock, excited.

  He giggle again "would you like more, like last time?" He smile

"!" You blush even brighter, you look away a bit and turn back to him "yeh..." you nods "Show me how to do it again" a small grin appear next to you.

  Kazuha Pause and smile "I will gladly do so m'lady" and he kiss you again.

To be Continued...

I think I end this ch a little romantic~🤭