Ch9

Beidou crossed her arm as she looks at the both of you "hmm"

"..."

"hehe" Kazuha giggles to himself

"I...hmm" she was about to say something but got back to look at you.

"What the matter Beidou?" he ask like he didn't know.

"No...but" she pauses and turn to you "I remember sending you two to finish some work...but why did you come back and...hold hands?" she feel like she just witness something that is hard to believe.

"..." you stay quiet with Kazuha still have a smile on, you let of his hand but he grab it back.

  This has been from the time you were at the gate of Liyue, even if you run from him, he still somehow holds your hand again and manages to find a way to stop your persistence.

  Beidou look at you two...speechless, "the whole nation was in crisis and my boat almost got swept away by the sea, you two must be...busy" she deadpan while she complains.

"Oh...but you all are aright, aren't you?" Kazuha asks.

"yeh...I guess we are" she scratches her head, and she glances back at you who were still quiet "hm? Y/n, why are ya so quiet??"

"It's nothing..." you shake your head "may I go rest now...I will send in the report for you later..."

"Huh? Sure..." Beidou looks at you and is concerned, she turns to Kazuha trying to hold in his giggles.

"I will take you-" he suggested

"No need" you quickly run as fast as possible, leaving the two there, one confuse while the other amused.

"What happened??" Beidou asks, "did you do something to upset her??"

"Upset?" he confuses, "she wasn't upset at all!" he smiles

"How can you tell?? She covers herself from head to toes!"

"Well..." Kaduna thinks and turns back to her "that's between me and her~ you can't know!" he smiles and walk to whatever he was doing.

  Beidou sighed* like she gives up 'forget about recruiting her, I don't think she gonna stay for another 3 days'

--------
Back in your room
--------

  You close the door behind you, take your hood off throwing them on the ground.

  You walk to the bed and flop half of your body on the bed and another half on the ground. And then you stand up...you start punching the pillow.

'HOW COULD HE?!' you punch harder "just because he has a nice face, he smells a bit nice and he is gentle when holding my hand! That doesn't mean he allows me to kiss me!!! IN PUBLIC!!!"

  Ahh, so that's what's happened...his way that stops you from being persistent.

  Your face blushes bright red to your ear, and your hair is a mess, soaking with some wet clothes "UGHHH!!!" you stop as you try to catch your breath, tired.

  You pause and turn to the side, seeing yourself in the mirror...a.Complete.mess. "Eh?" you go in close to get a better look at yourself "i-is that me??!" you gap, taping your face and hair.

  Though sometimes life is harsh, but you never experienced that much hardship. you were the most perfect lady in the house, Your food and clothes have always been provided for you, to the perfectly exact amount, and all the servants all have to know your preferences that is the first rule when coming to the Winterbloom Family.

"That's is the rule...but" you look at yourself in the mirror still in complete shock "this can't be! I must go and take care of myself!" you rush to the little bathroom.

  Start cleaning yourself up, from hair down to your toes. You come out of the shower and just flop on your bed "much better..." you hum, feeling a bit relaxed.

  Your eyes start to close on their own 'maybe a nap...will do'

Are you saying you have taken a liken to me?

You jolt up "Who said I like you!!", you look around and start to get confused by yourself "h-huh?" you lay back down "maybe I think too much..." you try to close your eyes again.

Can't help it, don't you know you're beautiful?

You jolt up again "!!!!" your face blush bright red, trying to forget someone is an easy thing for you but today, he has been playing with your head over and over again.

"..." you pout, remembering when you two were in a cave, as the rain pour down with a Long silence, you two kiss. Your heart keeps beating faster.

"Ahhh!" you shouted, "no, no, no! There no way! I, Y/n winterbloom will not back down from this curse! I will see it through!" you back to lay on your bed, cover yourself in the blanket.

  Little did you know, you are madly in love- "I DO NOT LIKE HIM!!"

...ok, if you think so~

To be Continue...

What do you think? Comment!!

lol for some reason I laugh so hard!!!