Ch12

Kazuha POV

  I woke at dawn like always but it feel different, I heard many noises coming near my room. But it is not a surprise if there is, it can be our crews on patrol or they go out to drinks like always or...thief's but that would not be a concern too since there nothing they can steal.

  I stand outside in the boat holding a Vision that is colorless. I like listening to the wind that seems to come from endless directions.

"Are you ready kid?" A woman's voice, I turn to see Captain Beidou cleaning her claymore "about that competition"

"I would say I am" I reply "after all we get to meet the Traveler that's been going around the place" I put colorless Vision back.

"Haha! This is the most exciting" she laughs

I look around her to find someone

"Are you looking for y/n?" She asks,

"Maybe I do" I smile

"She should be up by now and already start working on her paperwork like always," she said

"Hm..." I nod "Captain, I know that she is just helping but I can't help but feel like you are putting her to work too much"

"Eh? I am?" She look at me perplexed

"Yes, isn't she just a guest who comes to ask to board the ship to Inazuma?"

"..." she pauses and looks back at me "You are RIGHT!" She stands up as if she has forgotten about it

I "Sigh*" and look at the calm sea "I'm gonna go to find her"

"Wait! I'm going to!" She follows me from behind "I can't help it when she is so good at what is given to her, haha!" somehow she still laughs "I might be giving her a hard time but aren't you the same?" She smirks "tell me what between you two?"

"Oh..." I turn away, I can feel my face a bit warm "nothing serious..." I scratch my head.

"Hmmmm~" she nudges me with her arm "oh, Really~"

"...We are nothing like that...for now" I look away while going up to where the office is "at least that's what I hope so..."

"Hehe! it's great to witness this romance while I'm around~" she said feeling proud, she pats my head "you know, it's awesome to know that someone like you can find romance in this situation"

"What do you mean by in this situation?" I deadpan trying to stop her from padding my head.

"Come on~ everyone knows that you two share a thing for each other" she teases again

"I don't know what you are talking about Captain" I open the door to see a girl that usually with y/n

"Oh? Good morning Captain! And good morning to you Kazuha kid" she smiles

"Good morning," I said back

"Howdy ya morning!" Captain playfully replies back making her laugh.

  I glance around the place "Hm..." 

it makes the girl ask "if you are looking for y/n, she hasn't come yet!" She smiles like she knows what going on.

"ah..." I pause, seeing Captain about to burst out loud.

"If you want I can go and find her for you" she smiles again

"Yeah kid or you could go and find her~" Beidou teased again.

"..." I can feel a little slight red near me...but it is not like I will refuse it though "I will go," I said, and made my way to her room.-

when I leave I can hear the two giggling inside the room with my name and y/n in them sigh*

 I manage to arrive at her room. I stand there feeling a bit nervous, it feels a bit different I would always see her at lunch since we both had different work and after I would cling- I mean hang around her a bit more.

My hand runs cold while my face starts getting more warmer.

When I'm about to knock I see a door knob a bit lose "?" I knock and the door opens by itself "y/n?" I call out but no answers "y/n, It's me Kazuha. May I come in?" Again no answers.

I quickly open the door, to see no one in there except for the mess that shatters on the floor. I turn to the left to see that hood that she always wears 'she never leaves her room without them...'

  I dash outside to see Captain talking to some of our crew "kid! Found her yet?"

"No, she not in her room" I shake my head, showing the hood in my hand, seeing this Captain look like she also understands "I suggest-"

"Captain! t's time to go" one of the crews shouted

  She pause and turn to me "if we don't leave now we will be late, what are your thought?" she ask me.

"I will go find her" without hesitation "you guys can head out first, I will go look for y/n"

"Hold on now Kazuha, I know that I ask for your opinion I still think it too hasty to go and charge in" Beidou sighed* "after all, I'm sure y/n can take care of herself well"

"..." she is not wrong but I can't help but feel worried

She "Sigh*" again "fine, I know that you won't give up. How about this" she suggests "let's cut the competition short, and after we can go look for your sweetheart"

"!" I jump upon hearing the word "s-sweetheart?" I can feel the blush over me

"Alright, alright Let us go," she said and made her way to where everyone is while I stand there can't help but feel a bit more worried.

"Y/n...I hope you are safe..."

To be Continue...

What do you think? Comment!