Ch27

"Y/n?"

"Aldian?"

He beam and come to hug you, "I miss you y/n!" he said jumping up and down.

"Aldian!" you hug him "me too...wait! Why are you here?"

He grin "I sneak out!" he said.

"What!" you shock from what you heard,

Aldian tilt his head, "...this is my first time seeing you have many expression..."

"Aldian!"

"Hey~ You give me a clue and I took it" he said,

"I know I give you the clue but I didn't know you would take it this fast!"

"Haha!" he laugh

"Aldian"

"Sorry, sorry" he said, trying to not laugh "you change so much that I don't know if I can recognize you, in a good way of course!" he smile.

"Sigh*" you feel like you about to collapse

"Woah, sis!" he caught you in time, "let go somewhere else then we can talk more"

"Haha...yes, let go to the tea house"

"Tea house? Where?" he look around.

"T-that way" you point to the street that go to the Tea house.

"On it!" he lift you up and quickly make his way there "hang in there sis!"

-------

Aldian put you down, "are you alright?" he look concern.

"Yes...suddenly I just got a headache" you said, closing your eyes.

"..." Aldian look down, "is it because of me?"

"What?! No!" you hold his hand, "it not because of you, I'm just surprise to see you here"

"..."

"Look, I never thought that you would never leave since you like the estate so much" you try to cheer him up.

"Sis..." he go in to hug you and you hug him back "I thought I never see you again"

"Me too..." you pad his back "oh? Have you been working out?"

"Yes, I want to get stronger so I can protect you" he part way with you.

"Haha" you laugh, making Aldian surprise to see you laugh "And I know you will do great!" you smile.

A person knock on the door, "lady y/n" she said, "I was instruct to hand this to you" she hand you your back and paper that fold.

"Thank you" you said, signal her to go.

"A map?" Aldian open it, "are you going somewhere?" he ask

"Yes," you get up as you put your bag/backpack on, "map please"

"Wait! I'll go with you!" he get up too

"It's fine" you said, "The duke's people will be here or tomorrow soon, I just want to see someone and then we will be off"

"Wait what!" he look confuse "father's people?! But I just got here!" he whine.

The reason you two didn't have any reason to runaway after hearing the Duke's people coming is because the Duke and Duchess is your parent.

"Anyway, I will be gone for a bit, and-" your head start to spin again "?"

"Y/n? Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine..." you continue, "as I was saying, You go and meet Ayaka, I think she miss you alot"

"What!" he blush, "w-why? T-there no way she m-miss me..." he suddenly turn shy

"Aldian...you think I wouldn't know that you two exchange letters" you grin, making your way out. 

"Y/n! We don't h-have anything like that!" he said

  You peek at the door "oh, sure~"

Aldian follows you "wait, I will go with you!"

"Sigh* I'm going alone, you go catch up with Ayaka" you pad his head "alright?"

"Ok..." he looks at you, "can I at least know who are you meeting with?" he ask

"Hmmm" you tilt your head, "your might be brother-in-law" you smile "well then, see you later!" and you close the door behind you as you leave.

"Oh..." Aldian stand there, "....huh? WAIT WHAT!?"

  You can hear his scream from the outside, you giggle as you made your way, seeing Ayaka walking toward you.

"Y/n," she said, "I heard you might be leaving after this"

"Yes" you go in to hug her, "thank you for everything Ayaka"

She hugged you back "No, I had a lot of fun" you both part way "and..." her cheek blushed, "says Hi to Aldian for me" she smiled.

"Oh...No problem!" you thought of something "come to think of it, Ayaka someone is looking for you"

"Someone?" she tilts her head

"In the tea house, I heard it important" you smile "you should hurry and go, it super urgent" you push her

"H-huh? Ok...take care y/n" she was confused but still kept her posture.

  You smile as she went in "Good luck Aldian~" and you made your way.

  Ayaka went inside the tea house, she look around "it's empty...who is looking for me?" she turn around and stop, her eyes wide as she saw a boy in (h/c) standing in front of her.

"Aldian?" she covers her lip in shock.

"Hello, Ayaka" he smile as he made his way to her "how are you doing?"

"I am doing well," she said, looking at the boy that she remembered but change in height.

"Y-you're grow," he said

"you too..." she smiles

  The two blush as they look at each other, they turn away, getting shyer as the quietness goes.

"Have you had something to eat yet?" she asked

"No...I just arrive" he scratches his head.

"I see, would you like to join me...for dinner?"

"That sound wonderful," he said, smiling at her who only talk through paper.

They both laugh, happy seeing each other again for a long time, maybe a small spring will come to them or winter be a surprise instead.

To be Continue...

she runaway |Kazuha X reader(f)| genshinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें