Ch29

You reach your destination with the help, through they were noisy along the way but in a good way 'they bearable...'

"So this is the resistance place?" You look up seeing many guards patrolling.

"Beat me, I don't know what they look like either" said Shinobu, she turn around to the four boys "and Will you stop that!" She shouted

The boys look at her, one of them was lift up high by Itto and the other two writing something on their belly.

'Yup, they bearable' you don't even want to turn around to see.

"I think we should get going this time, if any of the inazuma's guards see us. They might think we're spies" she sigh* "especially with a record of those in jail"

"Oh dear, we don't want that now" you smile, "thank you again"

"It was no problem, in fact I'm sorry for taking them with me"

"Haha, that at lease of my concern"

"Really?" Said on the them

"You don't mind us?!"

"Well...you guys are bearable" you said, them looking at each other "I have a good time with all of you" Their eyes lid up like they have succeeded something.

"Well then!" Said the man with horn, "this is a way to say goodbye! Always end it with a smile!" He said, pushing his lip up to give you the biggest smile.

"Yes, y/n! Smile more!" They said

You look at them confuse "I've been smiling, and also laugh a lot, I don't know what you mean"

They look at each other, and Itto speak up "but you only laugh and smile when we made you do so, most of the time, you looked grim...we like to put a smile on kids and that includes you"

Your find it kinda suprising that he noticed it "...I'm not a kid" you correct him

"Haha, anyone who shorter than me is a kid, no doubt about that" he laugh loudly.

After a while they finally left, you watch them go as they still playing around like kid "...If I were to grow up like them...will my life be different too?" You thought "hah...I don't think that will happen"

You turn around to see the camp full of soldiers "I wonder what he will say when I tell him about them...wow, we got a lot to talk about now" you can't help but smile, you look more beautiful when you smile.

You make your way to the camp but stop by guards, you told them who you were looking for, but they all said they never see him. You found it strange 'is...he cheating on me' weird thought come to you.

"Then, do you know a person in blonde with white dress? And also her companion that fly?"

"The hero?" Said the guard,

"Hero? Er, yes them"

"An attack was launched, and she there to" he said

"...tell me where it is" you ask

"If you planning to go, I can't let you do that. It's too dangerous"

"Just. Tell. Me.where.it.is" you try to speak calmly, "I don't like to repeat twice"

He seem hesitant "but-"

"I can also fight," you bring out your weapon "is that make it clear to you?" The frustration in you that you have to prove yourself is endless.

"Yes..." and he tell you everything that happen so far.

—————

You quickly go to where the fight is, a little exhausted from all the event that happen today. The sky turn gray like it about to rain. You can feel a drop on your head already.