Ch15

"..."

"Y/n I didn't mean it like that~ I was only teasing  you!" he grab your hand from behind

"Mhm"

"Hey, I was only messing around. Don't be mad at me"

"I'm not mad!" you turn to him, "and stop following me!" you turn away and walk in a different direction.

"If I don't, you're gonna leave me"

"Of course I do! It's not like it gonna be a TROUBLE for you" you said exaggerating along.

"haha..." he nervously laugh, "I said I was sorry"

"Ugh! Unbelievable!" you shouted and continue to speed walk.

"Y/n" he grabs your hand and stops you

"Let go" you look at him

"...let's go back to the boat, everyone is waiting for you," he said "and I was waiting for you too" his scarlet eyes look at you, waiting for your answer.

"..." you look away from him and glance back at him "fine..."

"!" he beams and holds your hand tighter "alright! Let's go!" he pulls you after him.

  You can only look at him from behind 'how did I end up losing to him?...' just seeing his eyes, you had already lost.

-------

"We're back everyone," said Kazuha as he pulled you along with him, showing you back covering in your hood.

"Y/n!" everyone gasps and starts running up to you.

"We miss you!"

"Where have you been?"

"Oh, dear Archon! You lose some weight!"

"Hey~ you got a new hood!"

"We miss you!!"

Everyone starts asking questions left and right "I-I.." making you confused along.

"Please everyone," said Kazuha "don't make our y/n runaway again"

"She didn't run away!"

"She was kidnapped!"

"We never scared her before"

"That right!!" they shouted.

   You quietly stand there, feeling a bit unusual... 'This is stupid...but it's not bad' you can feel your cheek getting warm.

"Alright, guys! Go back to your places!" said a loud voice

"Awww~ boo!" but they all scattered away.

"Welcome back y/n," said the woman's voice, it is Beidou walking toward you "I'm glad you come back in peace~" she smiled

"Thank you captain" you nod

"Sigh* I'm quite sad that you didn't see how your event goes~ it was spectacular!" he laugh "everything was organized and we have no problem continuing our plan"

"I'm glad you all worked it out without me," said you "so who won the competition?"

"Ah~ now that's the best part!" she turned around "traveler step in please"

  You tilt your head a bit to see a blonde girl walk closer to you and a small kid next to her that flies 'it's them from there...'

"Let me introduce you two," said Beidou "y/n this is the traveler Lumine and her companion Peiman"

"It's Paimon!" said she

"Ahaha~ right right~" she laughs and continues "Lumine, Paimon this is Y/n, our organizer who manages our contest that you two participate in"

"Hello," said extending your hand "it's nice to finally meet you"

She smile and grab your hand back "me too, I heard a lot about you from the crews" she smile

  You can feel a lot of energy from her 'I might not have a vision...but I know that she has more than one element...who is she?'

"Now~ now~ don't get too warm with each other too much," Beidou said "we have a lot of things to do"

"You mean US doing the work, captain?" said Kazuha

"Aha, I see what you did there" Beidou crossed her arm "you see, I might not doing anything but as Captain, I have other----" and blabber on.

   You didn't listen to her because you were busy looking at the kid that fly and didn't seem to be exhausted 'interesting...'

As curious as you are, you grab both her leg and start shaking her upside down "hm?"

"WAA! HeLp PaimOn!!" she yelled "sHe crAzy!"

You let her go "huh...she real," you said

"Of course Paimon is real!" she flies away hiding behind Lumine

"Relax, I was just curious," said you wanting to grab her again.

"EEEEK!!!"

"Haha" you laugh, "I'm joking"

"Hahaha!" Lumine giggle and turn to Paimon "it wouldn't hurt to let her examine"

"Ugh! It's worst than getting an experiment from Albedo!" She yelp

  The two of you laugh while Paimon pouting. The other two can only watch.

"Look like we got left behind kid"

"U mean WE left you behind?" Said Kazuha with his grin.

"Ha. Ha! Very funny" she scoffs "anyway it looks like it's time to set off" she looks at her crew waving at her.

"It appears as you said," said Kazuha.

  He goes up to you and taps on your shoulder "you should get some rest, this is gonna be a long journey" he smiles

  You pause for a bit and turn back "mhm, I...will do so" you look at Lumine and Paimon "I will see you two later, please Excuse me" you nod at her and leave them.

"Wait! Let me take you there!" said Kazuha running up to you "just in case you got lost again"

"..." you look at him and turn back "...Do whatever you want..." making your way to your room.

  Lumine and Paimon look at each other and look at Beidou "are they?" asked Paimon.

"Don't ask me, I can't say they are official yet" she said and give out a proud smile.

Lumine and Paimon look at each other and smile understanding the situation a bit more.

"Anyway, you two should get comfortable, like the kid said it gonna be a long ride...plus a storm"

"We understand," said Lumine.

"We should go and get our tummy full, so we won't be sick later!" Paimon beam

"I don't think that will work" Lumine deadpan "let's go help around"

"Ehhhhh" Paimon whine and follow Lumine from behind.

  Beidou looks at them walking away and she turns to look at the other crews working around to set off "Hmm...I have a feeling something is going to be big"

To be Continue...