Ch20

A couple of days have passed in a blink of an eye.

The sound of the ocean somehow calms you, you looking out to this sea that seems to never end. The moon reflexes onto the ocean, making them sparkly along.

"You never saw the sea before?" he asked, "you saw them for some time now, surely you get bored of them"

"...I don't know, I feel like I can look at them all day" you turn to kazuha standing next to you.

He smiles when he meets you "sleepy now?" he asks

"No, not yet"

"Oh really?" he gives a small grin,

You turn back to look at the ocean, and you peek a bit at him, seeing his hand with that bandage up "what happen?" you just shamelessly ask.

He looks confused a bit about what are you talking about until he knows you kept staring at his hand "oh this? Just some light-degree burn" he smiles at you "are you worried?"

His comments always take you back a bit but "...yes I am" it's not like you are backing down from it "I am worried" you grab his hand and look at it, this time it's Kazuha the one that is blushing.

"Y/n..." he whispers your name "it's not a big deal"

"So what happens?" your persistence knows no bounce.

"It's..." he pauses, "you see, I have a friend...he-" and Kazuha casually tells you about his story (I don't want to write it just in case there are some spoilers)

  His face is calm as always, he looks like he has some regret leftover.

"And...now I am currently on the run from them"

"From your homeland? Wow..."

"Weird huh?" he smiled, "Even I never thought I would run away from home"

"...yeah" the weather seems hot today, "there is nothing wrong in running away from home," you said

"Haha...but not when they don't welcome you back"

"..." you feel tingling inside, "I...run away from my home too," you said it, Kazuha's eyes wide as he hear this.

"..." but he quietly listens to you

"...My family has come a long way, title after one another to my...father" you pause, "I also have a twin, my brother who been sickly because that, you can say I'm his temporary replacement" you can't help but laugh

"Y/n..."

"Don't get me wrong when I found out I'm overjoyed, knowing I don't have to live under pressure and stress from them" you continue, "but then it hit me...why did I try so hard to win their affection? Everyone seems to be happier when it is just my brother, so I run away from my problem"

"What about your parent?" he asks

"Well, they...ok, but it just feels like they never worried about me much since I'm smart"

"Haha..." he deadpan

"It's true though, I take care of myself all the time to the point no one has to worry about it...maybe I should have let my guard down but it's hard when I do that" you remember when all those noble try to use you for their gain.

"..." he can only quietly listen, "so how do you feel right now?"

"Right now? Hmmm, fine" you smile without knowing, you turn to him "what about you? How are you holding up?"

"Ah...hehe, I am fine too"

"That's good to know," you said, you look out to the sea again, the wind playing around with your hair "I'm thinking of cutting my hair," you said

"Oh? How short do you want them to be?" he asks as he holds your hair.

"Like this much (up to you)" you look at your hair "sigh* it got to come off some...it hard taking care of them"

"I see...do you want me to cut-"

"No... girl's hair is sacred, make one wrong move I'll not talk to you"

  Kazuha put his hand up and back off "as you wish my lady" he teases.

  You can't help but laugh "haha! I'm joking!" you grin as you look at him who is mesmerized by you "are you fallen harder for me now?" this time you tease him back

"Yes" he holds your hand and kisses them, "and a lot too, I must say"

  You blush again and turn your head away "hmph" mumbling something "you lucky that you're cute..."

"What?" he ask "did you say something?"

"Nothing!" you take your hand away from him, "it's late now, I will go in first"

"Do you want me there?" he tilted his head

"Aren't you on patrol?"

"...that true," he said looking at you "I can skip it if you want"

"??" you look at him confused,

"If you want me" he gives that smile that makes your heartbeat.

"Ah, n-no! Stay and work!" you turn around and stop in the middle, you turn around to meet him again "G-goodnight...Zu-zu" embarrassed, you run as fast as possible.

  Kazuha stands there with his smile on, he watches you run away after 'is that my pet's name?" he leans his head on the boat railing "SIGHHHHHHHHH*" he let out 'what am I gonna do with you y/n...' his face blush bright red even though he try to hide them. Trying to calm down as the wind goes.

  You close the door to your room, walk to your bed, and take off your shoes. You flop on your bed "Zu...Zu..." you stating hitting the bed with your fist 'WAHHH!! Where did that COME FROM!!!!'

  You roll around on your bed "so...embarrassing..." you sit up and look out the window.

  You go and open it, leaning your head out to cool down a bit, trying to call down as the wind goes.

"Sigh*should I.../sigh* maybe I..."

"Ask her again?/ Give him a chance?"

To be Continue....

Omggg I got butterfly writhing this lol 😂❤️