Ch32

The curtain opens up, revealing a bright warm sun, a boy in his pajamas covers himself with a blanket to avoid the sun.

"Young master, You need to get up," said the maid trying to pull away the blanket

"...mm, a...little more," he said, doesn't even budge

"Young master!!" The maid tried to call him again, "did you forget that Young lady told you yesterday?" She said

"Y/n?..." still asleep.

"YES!" Finally, pull the blanket off,

His (e/c) was still barely open, his messy hair from sleeping. He tries to get up and slowly opens his eyes "...shouldn't you at least let me sleep more?" He deadpan.

"I would! But you specifically tell me, you have to wake up as the sunrise!" She huff, other maids come in with his clothes

"...why?" His eyes slowly close

"Young Master!" She tries to wake him up again, "Young Lady told you to come to the meeting today! Don't you remember!"

Aldian paused, and slowly look up "...oh yeah..." he pause again "OH YEAH?!" his eyes wide awake "I'm LATE! She gonna kill me!" He gets out of bed but trips as he land.

Everyone tries their best to hurry and make him presentable as possible.

He run to the main floor as soon as he could, and a group of girls caught his eyes "what are they doing here?" He asks his attendant who try to catch their breath.

"T-they? Huff*..." the attendant looked to where his young master looked, "ha* huff*" he tried to speak as calm as he could "they heard the rumor about you and the young lady, so you will see them a lot more until your birthday," said the attendant.

"...you mean..." Aldian doesn't want what he thought to be true,

"Yes, they candidate for your fiancé, young master!" Said the attendant

"..." Aldian smiled and continued his way, running as fast as he can 'I want to run away again' he thought.

At the corner where he need to pass, he see the same (h/c) as him, his speed was too fast that he can't stop almost making him trip again but she trip him "how many times do I have to tell you not to run?" She said.

"Ahaha..." Aldian nervously laugh, "Good morning y/n!" He smiles, balancing himself.

"..." she look him up and down, "you woke up late, didn't you?" She asks the obvious question.

Aldian looks away, trying to not be suspicious. Y/n sighs* "...did you read over the paper I send?" She asks

"Yes!" He proudly smiles, "...though I don't know why I have to help you resolve this kind of work,"

"It's because father gonna announce you as an heir. You should start getting used to it" said y/n

"Ah..." he scratches his face, "I have to don't I?" Although he wants to succeed in his father's place, for someone who is sick all the time, going to work immediately is not something he wants to experience.

"Yes" she sighs* as she walks to the meeting room

"! Y/n!" Aldian beams next to her, "Did you just call the duke, Father?!"

Y/n paused, she didn't look at him but her ear was as red as it could "Y-you heard it wrong!" And quickly walk as fast as possible.

"Hehe!" Aldian giggles, trying to catch up to his sister as possible 'you look more alive now y/n...Wonder who change you like that he smiled.