Ch31

The sound of people talking, whispering to not wake someone. The cold chill in the air and the sound of cracking firewood warmed up the room.

Your eyes slowly flatter to open, and you see the ceiling you haven't seen for a while "ugh..." your eyes are not fully open but you know full well where you are.

Shatter*

"MY LADY!" The maid scream as she comes looking at you "you're awake! Ah! I have to tell everyone!" She runs outside the room and comes back with 5 of the other maids.

They help you sit up and they give you a glass of water, they help you hold the glass of water as you drink. You look the around the luxury room, your clean nightgown, your clean bed '...I kinda...miss this'

Your (e/c) finally fully can adjust, you see them waiting for your order. "Why are all of you looking at me like that?" They all seem like they are about to cry.

"My lady sniff* we...thought you never woke up," said the maid as she cry, they all nodded along with her.

"I just sleep, what with not waking up?" Though you say that, you know your strength is bearly here with you.

"Sniff* my lady...your been asleep for a week now," they said

"...eh?" Your face turns confused 'how did I sleep that long?...'

They all start to fill you in bit by bit, the reason is that the Illness that Aldian got is not just him but also you but it has been gone since you were young, now it is back so they give you the same antidote that they give to Aldian.

It helps you, yes but you also experience with big fever for a whole week, unable to do anything they all turn grim. But you're alright now...just a little weak in strength.

The door burst open,

"Y/N!"

"BABY!"

"SIS!"

The three come in, seeing you having soup with the servant feeding you "?" You pause as they all run toward you.

The Duchess hugs you "baby...are you alright dear?" She looks at you up and down "do you feel sick anywhere?" She asks, you can see the gaze of concern on her.

"I'm fine, Mother" you smile, "just a simple cold" and another smile. Everyone looks shocked as they see you with more than one smile. Usually, it would be a business smile, let alone a genuine one.

  You turn to see Aldian about to cry "why are making face like that, dear brother?" you sigh*

"What face? I...I'm fine!" he turns his head away to avoid you.

"Y/n" this time is your father's voice,

  you didn't look at him at the time, you feel like he will be mad at you for runaway from home, doing something unnecessary.

"Duke...I-"
  You feel a warm hand on your head, your eyes wide with surprise. You quickly look up, seeing your father face to face for the first time in a while.

"I'm glad, you're safe" he smiles with a warmth that you thought he only give to Aldian.

"..." you nod, trying not to show any expression but little did you know, your ear is covered in blush.

----

  After a while, they left but not with empty hands. your mother scolding you and Aldian about running away along with punishment,