Ch21

Inazuma is a place that has many histories but at the same time, many barely know their myths.

You look at the island that seems to be getting closer and closer by the minute "Inazuma..." you mumble to yourself

Why are you here in the first place? Are you here to get away from your family? Vacation? You don't know...maybe you just want to be out of your house for a time being.

"Are you ready y/n?" ask Lumine standing next to you, "I heard that you wanted to come here!" she smiles

"Well...yes, but I don't even know where to begin..."

"Oh...do you have family there?" she asks

"I do, not family but more like a distant relative"

"Relative?"

"Yup, we meet each other one time...guess that call something" you turn to her "right?"

"Haha...I guess so" she deadpan

"I thought so~" you hum, and glance back at her "Don't you have a family too, Lumine?"

Lumine looks at the faraway island "I do, I have a twin brother but right now we seem to be falling apart a bit"

"...twin" you remind of your twin as well

"Yes...I don't know what happen sigh* we've been far away, so far than I thought"

"Lumine..." you feel pity for her

"But you know what! we are still twins! And a family all together, and no matter what happens...I'm sure we can be with each other again" she looks at her hand, sparkling appears and disappear, and she smiles.

"...I see" you admire her spirit, though you both look young somehow you feel like she is better than you in many ways.

  A little later, a commotion started, it the crews they are packing up some boxes and counting them.

"Aren't you gonna help? Since you organize some of them" Lumine asks as she looks around

"I already check them, all they need to do is bring all the items here" you looking at everyone running around

"Ok...what if you make a mistake?" she teases

  You smile as you turn to her "that easy, it will never happen. And even if they do, the fault is not mine" you smirk as you turn around to look back at the sea.

  Lumine laughs and turns to the sea same as you "Maybe I should go help instead"

"Hmm, don't, let them do it. Sometimes you got to relax before the storm~" you starch out your arms.

"Before the storm..." Lumine smiled again, "haha, I guess I will take your advice!"

  The laughter of the two girls brings all the attention of the crew to them. They all smiled as the two were having fun, no one want to interrupt these two girls.

----------

  The ship finally arrived at Ritou, an international trade association in Inazuma.

  Lumine and Paimon get off before you, since you have someone to talk to.

"...you leaving after this?" you ask

"It seems so" he holds your hand tight

"..." you want to say something but knowing his circumstances...you can't ask too much either.

"You should get off now, the ship gonna-"

"Do you want me to stay with you?" you ask,

Kazuha's eyes wide, surprised by something he didn't know he will hear "h-huh?"

Your face turns red "D-Do you want me, to stay here...with you?..." this time you stutter

"I..." he scratched his head, getting shyer.

"So?" you continue, "do you want me?"

He was taken back a bit and giggled "haha oh, Y/n..." he smiles, "I am happy that you would want to stay with me" he kisses your hand "but I can't let you stay on the ship and not look around just for my sake"

"But..."

"We will see each other again" he caresses your head "I promise" he smiles

You look at his hand that claps with you and look up to see his smile at you warmly "mhm" you nod.

"And," he said, "if we meet each other again...is that mean we can...um..." he look hesitated, and you want to hear them from him.

"Er..." he looks at you "sigh* never mind-"

"No!" you speak up, "Continue, I'm listening!" you clap his hand giving him hope.

"!!" his face blushed the same as you "If we meet again, can I ask you to go out with me?"

"!" you beam and giggle, "haha! can we start going out from now?"

"!!" he blushes, "I think that sounds wonderful" he smiles.

You pull him for a hug "just so you know, I won't tolerate cheating" you said

"Same for you, don't go marrying someone before breaking off with me, well it not like you ever will" he said, "...and you said you will think about my proposal if we date" he smile

"Hm~ I did say I will think about it" you pinch his cheeks "and also mean I can always change my mind"

"Haha!" he laughs

"Hey, Y/n!" Beidou called, "Aren't you gonna get off?" she shouted

"Ok! Coming!" you yelled back, "...I will see you later Kazuha"

"Call me Zu-zu again"

"..." you stare at him, seeing him waiting for you to do that "see you later, Zu-zu" you kiss his cheek and quickly get off the ship.

Kazuha touches his cheek at your kiss, his face blushing red and he smiles as if he was in a warm home. He crouched down on his knees, trying to control himself.

You wave goodbye to everyone as they set to leave. When you turn around, you see Lumine and Paimon waiting for you...and so is a certain someone that you met once before.

"You guys are still here?" you tilt your head

"We were waiting for you!" Paimon huff,

"Aw, thank Paimon! You're so sweet" you poke her cheek.

"Lady y/n, It's been a while" a male voice, "we didn't know you were gonna come," he said

You turn to him, a tall male with blonde hair, dressing in red clothes "Thoma...It's been... sometimes? Since I saw you"

"Yes, it has been sometimes" he laughs

"Wait! You two know each other?" Paimon yelp, "How?!"

"Family business," said you and Thoma at the same time.

"..." Lumine deadpan and Paimon want to know more but don't dare to ask.

The four of you finally go and get your permit resident, with you just cashing in all the mora but thanks to them you didn't, you confuse how you manage to save a lot of them back.

You four also went and look around the place, meaning you while the others doing some work.

"It's nice here..." you chew something called "trignal Dango, was it? mph it good" you shrug it off.

You swallow the food, looking out into the endless ocean "sigh* I miss him already..."

To be Continue...

Finally official! 🎉