Ch14

The wind blows past you "Wow!" you look at the calm sea in awe with your hand holding your shoes and the other hand holding the new hood that you got "how beautiful..." you turn around and sigh* "now...where am I?"

You look around more and sit down "I'm lost..." giving up.

  You have been walking around the whole day, trying to explore while you are at it, and end up lost in the process but you are not so bothered about it too much "Let's go with the flow..."

  The sun starting to set giving an orange ray "...no matter where you are the sun still looks the same from every place"

"Yawnnnnnn~ should I just sleep here today?...hm, but I need to catch the boat or they will leave me...errr or I can just go somewhere else and go to the land of eternity later" you pause for a bit "yeh why not, that sounds like a good plan~"

  You lean your back a bit "how peaceful" you hum along to a song that comes to your mind, enjoying your own company but somehow you feel like something is missing or someone is missing.

"..." you twirl your hair, "strange...I feel like I forgot something" the wind blows past you again it reminds you of someone and you know full well who it is.

  You stand up and continue walking alongside the beach "if I go forward...will I be able to make my way to him?" The more you walk the more you feel alone.

  Do you miss your home? Maybe but no, Are you upset that you get lost? Not really, then why is it that can't settle in your...heart? "When did I start to miss the company of someone?..." you feel even more lost.

  You stand on the shore with your barefoot, and you close your eyes, trying to absorb the moment you have right now...

"H--it--"

  You heard something but decide to ignore it...

"pu- and- it"

  It keeps the ringing on the other side near you, you sigh* and look around but there are no people there, just voices that still talking.

  You follow the voices to meet with a big rock, seeing this making you give up 'what am I doing? Let go back-'

"Kazuha, how about we return back to the boat!" a voice that seems to be a kid.

  You heard a name that you think you will not hear.

"I don't think they know anything about the person you are looking for," said the girl's voice

  You turn around to face the rock, you walk to the side but don't want to splash the water to let them hear. You peek a bit to see 3 people and a kid that 'fly? What kind of animal is that?'

"Please let me go! I swear I will not do it again" someone beg

"Hmm," he hummed, "then do you know where they have taken her?"

"I told you many times! I do not know!" He bows down and begs.

"Ah...this is getting nowhere..." the little flying kid deadpan

"This is hard than I thought..." said the girl in blonde "should we post a missing person poster? I could ask the Qixing to help us with that"

"Eh? We could do that?" Ask the kid, "Paimon thinks it's not a good idea..."

"Why not?" Ask the girl, "I ask them to post my brother's missing poster"

"Yeah...but it's not the same cause..."

"It's fine guys...I believe she will come to the boat later on..." said Kazuha

"And what she doesn't?" Ask Paimon

"...she will" he smile

  You on the hand, listen to all of that 'what makes he think I can't?' Feel annoyed at his confident tone

"Eh? How do you know all of that?" Ask Paimon, "it's not like you raise her or something" she deadpan and you agree with her

"Well..." he pause and start giggling to himself making all of them confused, "she said so herself"

"Eh?

"Hm?"

'Hah?!' You look at him confuse 'when did I say that??' You want to rush to him and shake him for an answer but you want to know more too.

"I will tell all of that another time" he sighed* "we should head back before our Captain flip"

'Why?? I want to know??' You want to scream at them you look at the two blonde and the flying kid, 'maybe they will ask him!'

"Oh ok," said the flying kid and follow Kazuha from behind

'Don't agree with him!!'
You feel frustrated, you never said But he not wrong tho, but still 'how did he know?'

Plop* plop* plop*

  You hear a sound flip flop behind you, you turn and see a slime '!!!' it looks like it is ready to fight you, 'Don't you even try!' you scream in your head.

Plop* it coming closer,

"don't-" it jump and crashes into you. You fall splashing water all over you except your shoes and your hood, you hold them high as possible "thank goodness my shoes didn't get wet" you sigh* in relief.

  You turn back to the slime that jumps away like it just won a battle "you little-"

"Y/n?"
A familiar voice and you know full well who it is

You slowly turn around "yes" you smile

"Were you here the whole time?" he asks as he gets closer, helping you up while you're at it.

"I-I got lost and...end up here" you look away avoiding his eyes...feeling like you did something wrong 'I did nothing wrong right?'

"..."

"In my defense! I was enjoying the sea, and...and I heard voices and decide to come and take a look" you try to explain to him even though you don't really have to do it.

  Kazuha looks at you quietly and the next thing you know, you were in his arm...'huh?' you feel dump found.

"I'm so glad you're alright..." he said as he hug you tighter.

"Kazuha..."

"I was...worried.." he said

"I-i'm alright" you pad his back

He parts way with you and looks you in the eyes, you feel your heart jumping a bit faster than ever.

He paused and said "I was worried...that you...would cause trouble"

"...excuse me?"
  That heartbeat becomes normal in an Instant.

To be Continue...

I think it'll be hard to know what y/n thinks since her personality is the big class kids. so I guess it'll be hard to relate to her for a bit but I will try to change that bit by bit don't give up on this ff too soon!!!!! 

I will see you all next week!!

she runaway |Kazuha X reader(f)| genshinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें