- chapter 21. out for Harry Potter

❀ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊. 𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗
𝕳𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖞 𝕻𝖔𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗 ❀

🌙

    GRYFFINDOR vs Slytherin was a Qudditch match anyone would be invested in. The houses that seemed to always be in battle with one another, each team wanting theirs to win as much as the other. However, just because it was a big match, didn't mean they allow parents to watch. So it was perplexing as to why Dracos father sat with the teachers in their own private stand.

    "How is he even allowed up here?" Esme grumbled, hating the man and seeing who Draco is influenced by, it's not hard to guess where he gets it all from.

    "He's on the council for school, of course he'd be up here." Hermione told her.

    Ron was joining Esme in the sulking "Bloody git," he commented as Esme agreed "Reckon he's here to help Draco out with the Chamber."

    Esme rolled her eyes at hearing those words she'd been hearing for weeks now. As everyone, they too theorised who may be opening the Chamber and almost too quickly, Ron and Harry landed on Draco "Are you still going on about that?" Esme wondered, tired of hearing Draco and Slytherin this, Draco and the Chamber that. Personally she thinks they're targeting him just because Draco is targeting Harry.

    "You know his family Esme, it's all Slytherin based, it would make sense," Ron argued, he couldn't understand why she didn't agree with him. To him, it seemed the only logical option "Once this Polly juice is ready we can-"

    Esme cut him off "Would you give it a rest about Draco," She tells him "I don't believe that a twelve-year-old of his skill would be able to pull off finding and opening the Chamber. And let's remeber that not all Slytherins are bad, my sister's in that house." she stopped him.

    Ron shrugged "Rose is an exception to the rule, Ginny says she's pretty smart actually."

They had made another plan, make some Polyjuice potion to turn themselves into Slytherins and discover his secrets. But again, Esme didn't like the sound of that. What she did like the sound of was going to class and having a calm year.

    "Are you defending him?" Ron asked her, turning to look at her. This caused Esme to huff and lower her head, tired of having the same discussion all the time. She shook her head, though hard to see through her hair and was about to argue back when Hermione hit her in the arm, getting their attention.

    "Ow, Hermione you do have some force on you." Esme complained.

    "Look!" she pointed to Harry and saw the Bludger ball following after him where ever he flew to. They watched, worried and shocked at how this was happening.

    Hagrid was with them as per usual for the matches and watched "Blimey, 'Arry's got 'imself a rouge Bludger, that's been tampered with that has!" he exclaimed but not much could be done.

    "You know i'm starting to think Harry shouldn't be playing Quidditch." said Esme as she keeps her eyes on him.

    Ron, with a determined look to save his friend held up his still half broke wand "I'll stop it!"

    "No you won't," Esme yanked his arm down quickly "It's too risky, especially with your wand. What if you hit Harry?" she reminded him as they did nothing but watched.