Chapter 36: Gold

Yang: (Y/N)...?!

...

(Y/N): *sigh* The timing....

Yang quickly rushed over to them as (Y/N) stood up quite easily holding on to the bandage.

Yang: W-what happened?!

Showing himself indifferent to her concern, (Y/N) walked away while wrapping the bandage around his wounds.

Yang: You alright? You are bleed--

(Y/N): I'm quite fine, I heal fast.

Feeling weighed down by the cold tone he offered in response, Yang simply remained quiet as she watched (Y/N) tend his wounds. Once finished, Okui transfored into her sword form as he put her on his back, then rearranged his shirt and suit as he turned back to Yang.

(Y/N): ...What the hell are you doing here?

Yang was taken aback by his question.

Yang:"What am I doing--?" What are YOU doing here?!

(Y/N): ...

Yang: Do you have the slightlest idea of how worried we were?! We've been searching for you for days!!

As Yang spoke, (Y/N) turned his back on her, changing his eyes' colors scanning his surroundings. Besides the presence of the soul of some birds and animals in the area,  there seemed to be no other people nearby.

Yang: --Seriously!! Why would you run away like that out of the blue?!

(Y/N): ...Am I supposed to give you an answer?

Seeming to have been irritated by his response, Yang replied somewhat annoyed.

Yang: Yeah, I think that' s the least you owe us after all this.

(Y/N): Well, to put it simply....

...

His eyes, fixing his gaze on her, glowed with an intense golden glow emanating a threatening impetus.

(Y/N): It's not of your concern...

Yang: ...What?!

(Y/N) held his gaze despite Yang's growing irritation.

Yang: After this time searching in circles for you, is that how you treat us?!

(Y/N): I don't remember asking you to search for me.

Yang: And what the hell do you want from us if from one day of another you and your stuff are gone?!

(Y/N): Should I had left a formal note then?

...

Yang looked at him indignantly, almost as if her eyes were doubting the (Y/N) standing in front of her was the one who had been living with her for the past 6 months.

Yang: What's gotten into you?

(Y/N): Nothing at all, I'm--

Yang: No, there's definitely something wrong with you!

(Y/N) frowned a little irritated.

Yang: First you go crazy and crack a wall by the dorm, then you go 1 on 4 against Cardin and his asslickers gang sending all of them to the infirmary along with yourself, and now you run away without saying a word?!

(Y/N): ...

Calming down a bit, Yang addressed him with a serious tone.

Yang: What's wrong (Y/N)? What is going on with you lately?