Chapter 31: Back in Action Pt.1

[Not that quick A/N: Heyyy remember me? Yeah me neither. So, it's been long since I've done this, huh? I guess I did keep the three people who are still reading this waiting after all this time. I don't really have an excuse, was a pretty tough year.

 If you're actually interested, the reason I didn't write for all this long was really simple, tbh. I thought I couldn't. Not like an author's block but more like being self concious 'bout the stuff I wrote before. I knew since the very beginning I wasn't that good at writing and as this story got itself some views, I got my hopes up, telling myself that maybe it wasn't so bad. But if I'm honest? I don't think they're worthy enough to all the support it has got. I guess I got scared somehow, to not being as good as I thought I could be. The worry is still there. I thought it'd disappear after a week or two but as the weeks passed by, I knew it was just getting harder to do so.

I don't know if I'm ok right now, I reminded myself how much I liked doing this, so, and only if you want to, I ask you to read it. Thanks to the people who were concerned that something had happened to me in terms of my health or mental state.

Until next time ;)]

0:00

Inside of a deep darkness, a boy knelt down while his amber eyes welled up with tears. As he cried, a hand settled on his black hair, caressing him. The boy, among tears, looked at the owner of the hand, a young black haired man, dressed in a black suit with certain white arrangements and with the exact same amber eyes as him.

 0:09

The moment the young man separated his hand from the child's head, the darkness transformed to a vivid forest, (Y/N) stood on the cliff admiring the Emerald forest as the wind waved his hair. Simply staring at the vast woods with his usual serious expression before turning back where he came from.

 0:17

Changing the scene to a rainy night, Okui leaned on a small log, with her head resting on her knees, out of the corner of her eye, she watched as (Y/N) swung his swords through the air.

0:23

As the thunderclap struck, the figure of (Y/N) was briefly replaced by a whitish figure resembling Pride, a crazy smile with eyes full of rage drawn on his face. Okui simply looked down, letting the rain pour over her.

0:27

Jack stood still in the middle of what appeared to be a village in flames, closed his one remaining eye at the same time he started hyperventilating, shortly after, shadowy claws began to come down his neck as the figure of a girl formed behind him.

0:37

The image of Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang flashed one by one in front of a dark screen, followed by the change of scene where the world had seemed to fall into a greyish mist. (Y/N), who looked exhausted and could barely stand, walked slowly towards the woman's figure in front of him.

The woman smiled sweetly at him, letting her hair flutter in the wind along with her long dress, the woman opened her arms waiting for (Y/N), when he reached her he inmediately tried to hug her, however, his arms went through her ashing into the nothing, vanishing from her place.

(Y/N) fell to his knees, huddling as he shut his eyes tightly.

0:47

The world seemed to start distorting, (Y/N) suddenly opened his eyes with the color of his eyes inverted.