Chapter 3: Au...ra?

Dining room kitchen

(Y/N) and Momiji put their respective aprons on, inside of the kitchen were lots of bags full of vegetables, a big fridge full of diverse kinds of meat, a big furnace and a couple of stoves.

Momiji: Ok, we'll be making the breakfast today, Raven said that we need a balanced diet...so that means.......uhm...

(Y/N): How the hell do this people get all this?

(Y/N) was looking at the vegetables that were out, he was smelling each one of it.

Momiji: Maybe we can make a .......soup! Yeah!! A vegetable soup!! It doesn't sound tasty tho...

(Y/N) carefully examined a slightly larger than average radish.

Momiji: Is cake a kind of breakfast? I mean, some of them have strawberries on them...or carrots...

(Y/N): Talking about cakes, do we have eggs in here?

Momiji: In the cupboard. Now, where was I? Oh yeah! Cakes...

(Y/N) walked towards the cupboard and took out 2 dozens of eggs and put them next to the stove.

Momiji: Ohhh....why can't we just make cereal and milk?

 (Y/N): Hmm cereal for how many people?

Momiji: We're like 50 or 60 persons in here..

(Y/N): I'll need more eggs...

(Y/N) get another pair of dozens of eggs.

Momiji: If we make salad.........we don't need the stove! right?

(Y/N): In a matter of fact, yeah....

Momiji: But Raven will get mad with us if we do that?

(Y/N): Correct again...

(Y/N) prepare all his materials, then he got out some bowls and a piece of wood to cut the vegetables.

Momiji: Hmm, maybe I need to ask Vernal....but she doesn't know how to cook either...

(Y/N): You don't know how to cook?

Momiji: Not really, but ironically, Raven leaves me in charge of the kitchen really often....something of...being a requirement of living or something like that...

(Y/N): Well, she's not wrong...weird that she cares about their people in that sense...

Momiji: Yep, Raven is the best!! She is beautiful, smart, skilled, agile, and has a kind heart........although it doesn't seem like it....

A peculiar smell gets to Momiji's nose, she sniff a couple times before looking around.

Momiji: Where's that coming from? Hey (Y/N) do you smell that?

(Y/N): Smell what?

Momiji: *sniff* it's like...*sniff* I don't know *sniff* *sniff* something tasty being cooked...By the way, what're you--

Momiji looked at (Y/N) who was skillfully tossing an omelette in the air and catching it in with his frying pan.

Momiji: WHAT!?!?! You know how to cook?!?!

(Y/N): Not really...just some basic dishes for hunger.....That Okui is really the sin of gluttony...

Momiji stared at the movements of (Y/N) with a focused and impressed look.

(Y/N): Uhm....wanna try?

Momiji: Eh?

(Y/N): I mean, if only one of us is cooking we'll never finish...