Chapter 8:The Beginning

Branwen's camp

(Y/N) and Momiji are removing the snow that piled up in the entrance, the two of them with some big snow shovels

(Y/N): When is gonna be the day that we can finally do........nothing...?

Momiji: Hmm, Blackbeard said that--

(Y/N): Stop...

After some hours working, they completely removed the snow from the entrance, (Y/N) shoved his shovel in the ground before cleaning his forehead of sweat.

(Y/N): That's it...I can finally get some rest...

Momiji: No you won't!

(Y/N): Huh?

Momiji: You promised that you will practice with me!!

(Y/N): *sigh* Momiji....I know what I said.....but we have been practicing non-stop for the last two weeks....

Momiji: **smug smile* Nothing is too much when it comes to the sweet art of music...

(Y/N): What about the times you hit my wrist with a ruler every time I played a wrong note...?

Momiji: *cross her arms* It's a teaching method that has been used for centuries! It was completely necessary...

(Y/N): You know.....You could use that enthusiasm polishing your fighting thecnique...

Momiji felt a chill down her spine.

Momiji: U-Uhm.....*nervous laugh*

(Y/N): *sigh*....ok, let's go....But nothing of rulers ok?

Momiji: *chuckle* No promises!!

(Y/N) and Momiji were walking towards their tent.

But suddenly, (Y/N)'s scroll started to ring.

(Y/N): Hmm?

Momiji: Is it your scroll? Who is it?

(Y/N): Well, the only ones that have my number are you and.....

(Y/N) checked his scroll.

(Y/N): God damned....

(Y/N) checked the message.

(Y/N): *sigh* Raven wants to see us....

Momiji: Hmm? Why?

(Y/N):  I don't know, it only says that we need to go inmediately........maybe it's another "favor"....

Momiji: I don't think so....Raven will only called us if it's something important!!

(Y/N): I'm not sure we have the same definition of "important"...

Timeskip

Raven's tent

(Y/N) and Momiji entered to Raven's tent.

Momiji: I don't think that Raven'd send us to the forest for just to collect wood....

(Y/N): It's just a theory.....

Raven was sitted on her table drinking what it can only be assumed to be tea.

(Y/N): He Ravn, what do you need us to do now...?

Raven took a sip of her tea before speaking.

Raven: Take sit...

Her tone was more serious than usual.

(Y/N) and Momiji sit down in front of Raven in some kind of squabs.