Chaper 6: You won't leave...would you?

(Y/N), Momiji and Ruby sat in the middle of a strange room with a single light, resembling an interrogation room.

Huntress: I hope you realize that your actions tonight will not be taken lightly children...you put yourselves and others in great danger...

Girl: They started it!!

Huntress: If it were up to me, you'd be sent home with a pat on the back...

The girl looked excited as well as Momiji, who quickly turned to (Y/N) with a smile.

(Y/N) closed his eyes and crossed his arms before the huntress could speak.

Huntress: ...And a slap on the wrist.

The huntress slapped the desk aiming next to the girl's wrist with her crop, making her and Momiji to jump of surprise.

Huntress: But....there's someone here who would like to meet you....

An old man with gray hair and a dark green suit holding a plate full of cookies and a cup of coffee on his hands entered to the room.

???: Ruby Rose...

The man lean closely to the little girl who apparently is "Ruby".

???: You....have silver eyes...

Ruby: U-Uhm...

The man turned to Momiji and (Y/N).

???: Hmm...

(Y/N) didn't look at him, unlike Momiji who waved nervously at him.

???: So! Where did you learn to do this? *to Ruby*

The huntress brought some kind of tablet showing the girl fighting the guys of before.

Ruby: S-Signal academy?

???: They taught you to use one of the deadliest weapons ever designed?

Momiji: Maybe it was a great school...

(Y/N) peeked with one of his eyes looking at Momiji with confusion.

Ruby: Well, one teacher in particular.

???: I see...

The man put the plate of cookies on the table, almost inmediately, Momiji and Ruby took one cookie, but before Momiji could even take the first bite, Ruby started to choke the rest of the cookies, which made Momiji to look another time the cookie before returning it back to the plate.

???: It's just that I've only seen one other scythe-wielder with that skill before...a dusty old crow...

Ruby: Mmm! Dash muh unkul!

Due her cheeks filled with cookies, Ruby could't speak clearly.

Ruby: *swallows* Sorry, that's my uncle Qrow! He's a teacher at Signal! I was complete garbage before he took me under his wing...

(Y/N): Sounds kinda literal...

Okui: And what kind of name is "Qrow"?

Ruby: And now I'm all like...Hoooooowa*karate chop* Witchaaa *karate chop* Haoooooo *karate pose*

???: So I've noticed...*to (Y/N) and Momiji* and you two...

Momiji: Uhm..

???: Where did you learn to fight like that?

The huntress showed a video of the inhuman speed of (Y/N) and the semblance of Momiji.

(Y/N): Isn't obvious...? *open both eyes* Training...