Chapter 23: Full Stop

JNPR's room.

Momiji was sitting on her sleeping bag reading some kind of book while team JNPR was doing their own things, Pyrrha helped Jaune to do his homework , Ren cook dinner and Nora was simply jumping on her bed.

Nora: REEEEN!!

Ren: Yes?

Nora: Are they ready?

Ren: Not yet......

....

Nora: REEEEEEEEEEEEENNN!!

Ren: Yes Nora?

Nora: Are they ready nowww??

Pyrrha: You got to be a little patience Nora.....right Jaune?

Jaune was reading some kind of comic behind his book.

Jaune: Wha-? Oh y-yeah....right....what she said...

Pyrrha took away his comic, which after some seconds, she started to read.

Momiji: You want some help Ren? I'm not the best cooker but--

Nora quickly got next to Ren clinging at him while glaring at Momiji.

Momiji: U-Uhm.....

With a nervous smile, Momiji stepped back.

Ren: Nora.....you're crushing me....

Nora tigthen her hug.

Ren: *out of breath* Nora....can't breathe...

Instead of releasing Ren's body, Nora's grip got tighter. Momiji blinked a couple times before letting out a nervous chuckle. In the background, a little buzz was heard, Momiji looked at the source of the sound, her scroll was the one causing the hum.

Momiji quickly picked up her scroll with a smile on her face.

Momiji: This is Momiji!

...

Momiji's smile slowly turned to a more serious expression. Everyone turned their looks at her, she was looking kinda pale.

Jaune: Momiji...? You ok..?

The hand with which she was holding the scroll started to shake, after a couple of seconds, Momiji dropped her scroll.

Ren quickly approached to calm her down, but the moment he was to put his hand on her shoulder, Momiji took a step back dodging him.

Ren looked at her, she was completely terrified, like if her whole world collapsed in half a second.

Ren: Momi--

Momiji ran out of the room without saying anything.

The room filled with silence, everyone was as shocked as Ren, Jaune looked at Momiji's scroll lying on the ground, the call was from Blake's number.

...

Timeskip

The hospital's doors were opened with the impact of the stretcher where (Y/N) was laying.

Orderly 1: Watch out! Coming through!

Orderly2: Out of the way!!

Blake and Ruby were behind the two orderlies. A medic ran towards the stretcher while the ordelies carried (Y/N) to the emergency ward.

The medic opened one of (Y/N)'s eyes while illuminating it with some kind of flashlight, there was no response.

Medic: That doesn't look good...