Chapter 14: Roomates

Amphitheater

(Y/N) sits on a bench behind all the crowd watching Ozpin naming the new teams, in his hand, he has the spike of that strange monster.

(Y/N): Hmm.....

Okui: What do you think?

(Y/N): I'm not sure.....this is definetly the grimm pattern but I have never seen a grimm which could throw spikes....

Okui: Maybe it's from those special grimms...

(Y/N): That would be a wild guess....we don't have enough info so there's no--

Momiji: What are you doing here all by yourself? *chew*

(Y/N)'s thoughs were interrumped by Momiji, who just arrived to (Y/N)'s location.

(Y/N): I was thinking about--.....Hmm?

(Y/N) noticed Momiji eating some kind of bread, she had some crumbs around her mouth and the half of the bread at her right hand.

(Y/N): ...Where did you get that?

Momiji: *chewing* Some guy gave it to me while I was passing through!

(Y/N): I see...

Momiji: Mmh! The people around here are really nice, don't you think?

(Y/N): Well....

(Y/N) looked sideways around the room; the people that were walking around seemed to judge him in silence, their gazes showing certain unease upon looking at him.

(Y/N): You tell me....

Momiji: Anyways, whatcha think of 'em?

(Y/N) looked at the main scenario, Ozpin was naming the teams that were formed in the forest.

Ozpin: Russel Trush, Cardin Winchester, Dove Bronzewing, Sky Lark. The four of you retrieved the black bishop pieces, from this day forward, you'll work together as....Team CRDL, lead by.....Cardin Winchester.

Claps were heard in the background.

(Y/N): I didn't see them on the initiation.....maybe they got to the cliff earlier than the others...

Ozpin: Jaune Arc, Lie Ren, Pyrrha Nikos, Nora Valkyrie. The four of you retrieved the white rook pieces. From this day forward, you'll work together as.....Team JNPR, lead by...Jaune Arc...

Jaune looked surpised by the new, Pyrrha in the other hand, looked happy for him.

Momiji: Hmm *chewing* That came out of the blue..... Jaune looks like a good guy but he definelty doesn't look like a fighter....I wonder how he'll deal with this.....

(Y/N): Hmm.....

 Ozpin: And finally...

(Y/N) didn't flench about the word: "finally", instead, he was even more interested in the speech.

Momiji: "Finally"?!?! B-But what about us?! *nervous* Oh no....if we get back with the empty hands, Raven is gonna kill us!!

(Y/N): Don't worry about that....

Momiji looked surprised at (Y/N).

(Y/N): Just listen....

Ozpin: Blake Belladona, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long--

(Y/N): I'm still curious about that Yang girl......she looks exactly like Raven....

Okui: Raven has a lot of secrets....maybe she is one of 'em.