Chapter 1: The hunt of the Raven

Five years after the Kurogane incident....

In some part of Mistral

A teenager human figure walked along the path, he was using a straw hat and a dusty old coat.

From the depths of the forest, a group of bandits watched him closely behind some bushes.

???: Hey look at that one...

???: He looks like a normal vagabond to me.

???: But look at his swords, I bet we can sell them for a big number...

???: Again, a normal vagrant.

One of the bandits turned to the one behind them, an adult woman with eyes of a predator.

???: What do you think boss?

???: Hmm...

The vagabond continue walking, at first glance, he didn't look like any kind of huntsman-in-training, not even stronger than an average adult man, an easy target.

???: Get him...

???: *chuckle* Got it!

(Y/N)'s POV

I was leading to the next village, the supplies sold out last week so I need to get some food and sharp my swords, that last herd of Grimm were a somewhat annoying snag, maybe I'll pass some nights in the inn...

Okui: Hey (Y/N)...

(Y/N): Yeah?

Okui: We got company...

I stopped my walk as I took a slow and deep breath.

(Y/N): Yeah, I noticed..

The sound of gunshots came from the forest as I drew Hattori deflecting the numerous bullets.

(Y/N): Who's there?

There was no response, instead, three guys jumped out from the bushes, one wielding dual swords, the other one carrying a big axe and the last one using two daggers.

(Y/N): So it'll be like that, huh?

I evade the axe's vertical attack side-stepping it, the other guy tried to get me with his dual blades, I deflect one of them before jumping to the side to dodge his second attack, the last one lunge at me with his two daggers up his head, before he could ge nearer, I back kick him in his stomach knocking him out, the guy with the axe came at me swinging at my legs, reacting in time, I jumed over the aze with a TD raiz s/t rodeo cork, getting some distance between us.