Chapter 51: The limits we break

The mere sound of the titan's rifle being reloaded echoed through the area. Each of the RWBYK team members standing on guard in response.

Ruby: Freezer Burn!

On her cue, Ruby, Blake and (Y/N) jumped back out of the way as Weiss summoned an ice-circle on the ground. Jumping high in the air, Yang used her gauntlets to hit the epicenter, creating a giant wave of mist.

The titan quickly searched around for movement, however its sensor could only spot certain momentary glimpses of the group from time to time.

Ruby: Checkmate!

Rushing at the same time, Blake and Weiss attacked the titan's legs with agile but strong attacks, dodging the titan's fortuitous slashes and rifle shots. Giving Ruby and (Y/N) enough time to prepare for their attack.

(Y/N): Here goes...!

(Y/N) readied his weapons after a quick twirl by lifting Chronos in the air and holding Hattori close to the ground, staring straight ahead.

Ruby: Bloodstain!

Ruby quickly took off from her location in her semblance, picking (Y/N) up

Ruby quickly took off from her location in her semblance, picking (Y/N) up. Combining her speed together with his blades technique resulted in a lethal drill motion cutting through everything they passed through. Piercing through the titan's right leg, the drill quickly rose into the air, striking the titan's hull and severely damaging it.

After striking one last time, the drill went through its center, separating with a syncronized attack, Ruby with her scythe and (Y/N) with a heavy slash.

Ruby: Ice Flower!

Twirling their weapons so they both point at the titan, Weiss created a series of her glyphs in front of Crescent Rose's barrel. A single shot through the circles created a dazzling spiral of energy, creating large icicles upon impact with the titan's body.

As the titan lost its balance, (Y/N) quickly sheathed Hattori taking an Iaido stance with Chronos.

Ruby: Frostbite!