In Bloom (Part 2)

Don't go to college kids, I'm about ready to off myself...okay, I'm being dramatic, just don't be a stem major.

'Megan Thee Stallion Preparing for a Hot Girl Summer?'

'Megan Thee Stallion and boyfriend, Pardison Fontaine reportedly call it quits! We think we know why!'

'Good News (not really), Megan Thee Stallion, America's favorite Savage is having trouble in paradise.'

'Is the Certified Hot Girl dating a girl?"

Your POV

I opened the video my aunt had sent in the family group chat. It was literally her recording a TMZ segment with the rustling of her bag of chips and shaky camera work. It was always that one aunt who couldn't mind their business and would listen to a tabloid before they believe an actual professional. I turned it up and zoomed in, trying to tune out her crunching in the background.

"So you all have been hearing about this whole Megan Thee Stallion potentially breaking up with her boyfriend thing, right?" Charles said to his coworkers, "I don't know, I think it's true. What do you guys think?"

Harvey rubbed a thumb against his stubble covered chin in thought, "I'm gonna have to disagree on this one, and I'm only saying that because there's not enough evidence."

Charles chuckled and shook his head, "there's literally a video of Megan and this girl together even though we can't see the girl's face."

I let out a groan. The evening of the yacht party, Doja had posted a video on her instagram story of her with Saweetie. In the background of the video, Megan was holding my hand as she pulled me toward the stairs. You only saw us for a split second. Some internet sleuths had zoomed into the video and screenshotted it, sparking this whole internet mystery surrounding me that had been going on the last week.

"I feel like she would've confirmed it by now. This is Megan Thee Stallion we're talking about here. I doubt she would care if people knew she was messing with this girl if it was true. It's probably just a PR stunt. I mean, her most recent project is doing really well right now. Plus we have inside sources saying Pardison was at this party," Harvey pointed out.

"Fans are writing in talking about the tweet," Charles said, peering at the computer in front of him, "Leah from Louisiana says that the tweet pretty much confirms it."

I couldn't even bring myself to finish the video, or respond to the question mark that my aunt had messaged me below it. That woman would sell me straight to the tabloids if given the chance.

"You need anything before I head out?" Megan asks me as she wraps her arms around my waist from behind. She put her chin in the crook of my neck on the right side.

Are me and Megan together?

I turned my head to see her better out of the corner of my eye and asked, "where you going?"

"To pick up Pardi at the airport."

Absolutely not.

Just like I thought at the yacht party, I would be a fool to expect the two of them to actually stay away from each other. They didn't even make it the whole night upset with each other. By the time the yacht docked in Jamaica that night, the two were back to being the happy couple everyone knows them to be.

So yes, all the empty speculation in the news was false. Megan and Pardi were still together, not that Megan had made a big deal about making that apparent to the media. 'The tweet,' as it was referred to on TMZ came two days after the Doja video was analyzed. When Megan's social media comments flooded with people speculating or outright asking who I was, she took to Twitter against her PR team's advice and sent out the most direct tweet ever: Her name is Y/N.