Ms.Cookie (Taraji P. Henson x You) Part 2

Aaaand we're back! Shoutout to 5Land_all_day fr, without them i don't think I ever would've tried to tackle and Taraji P. Henson oneshot. We also may have something in the works for y'all this summer 👀

 We also may have something in the works for y'all this summer 👀

Your POV

It's been a few days since that whole mishap with Shay and Taraji and I've definitely been treading lightly. Helping Taraji out of her heels after a long day of filming, bringing her water on set, I've even massaged her feet a couple of times. What can I say, I've been coochmatized since the first taste I got and I'm not willing to give that up. So when she threatened to cut me off last week, I shaped up.

"Y/N, come fix these mics with me," the assistant director said.

We walked onto the living room set where Taraji was making small talk with Terrence and Bryshere. As I approached, I caught her eye and I saw the beginnings of a smile tug at her lips. She's definitely been enjoying the extra attention she's been getting from me in secret so she's been extra smiley recently. She quickly went back to looking at her castmates as I got closer.

The assistant producer and I went around lifting some mics and lowering others, moving on in a rhythm as we worked with the audio team. The audio team finally gave us the thumbs up after testing the last mic. The assistant producer and I began weaving past the cords, light poles, and microphones to get out of the way as Lee began speaking.

"This is our last scene before lunch, let's keep up the momentum everyone!"

On my way out, Taraji latched onto my wrist subtly. No one on set seemed to notice but even if they did, the grab looked like that of someone trying to get the attention of one of their subordinates so it wasn't an issue if they did see us interact. I leaned my head down closer to her since she was sitting down and it was hard to hear over the sound of everyone talking and shuffling into their places behind equipment in the background.

"Can you go to my dressing room and grab my vaseline? This lipstick is starting to dry my lips out and I don't want to bother the makeup team, they'll do too much extra stuff."

"Yeah, of course," I answered with a nod.

She smiled and let my wrist go. "Thank you, baby," she said loud enough for Bryshere and Terrence to hear but they paid it no mind because they likely assumed it was just a term of endearment she would use for anyone younger than her who was doing her a favor.

I fully walked out of the scope of the cameras and glanced back. Taraji smiled at me and winked right before Lee yelled "action" signaling the beginning of the next scene.

"I'm gonna run to Ms.Henson's dressing room, she asked me to go grab something for her," I whispered to the assistant director.

He gave me a curt nod without taking his eyes off of the scripted scene unfolding in front of him. I quietly slipped out of the soundstage room and softly closed the door behind me. One of the assistants had let the door slam shut behind them in the middle of a climactic scene yesterday and Lee absolutely lost it. I'm surprised the man's head isn't on a stake. All I know is that I won't be next.