Material Girl (Part 2)

NOT ME ACTUALLY GIVING Y'ALL SMUUUUT, you're welcome. Didn't proofread this by the way, that's asking for too much

Your POV

A week later

"Why don't you tell me that Julius is coming?" I asked Beyoncé as I entered the house and was immediately pulled into a warm embrace.

An hour ago I had walked out of class and right outside my dorm was the black Escalade, I immediately knew it was for me.

"Life is boring if you know what's gonna happen all the time. Plus this wasn't planned, I'm supposed to be in the studio working today but I just couldn't think, all I've been thinking about is you," Beyoncé answered and pulled me up the stairs.

"Thinking about me? What about me?" I inquired.

She didn't answer, just continued walking and I had no choice but to follow like a lost puppy. When we got into her room she closed the door and leaned against it with her arms crossed.

"Thinking about how I want you to fuck me."

My mouth opened, then closed, than opened again. Words, Y/N, words.

Beyoncé pouted, "I see your mouth isn't working today, maybe I can help?"

She approached me and put her hands on my waist, holding on tightly as she pushed me backwards. All of my trust was in her as I blindly walked backwards across the room. I finally felt the plush duvet against the crook in my legs.

"Lay down," she instructed.

I kicked my shoes off and she waited patiently for me to follow her directions. As soon as I laid down, she got on the bed and crawled toward me. She straddled my waist and leaned down, capturing my lips in hers.

It was a regular kiss until she somehow coaxed my mouth open and slipped her tongue inside. Our lips moved in tandem as she slightly turned her head for more access. I slipped my hand under her shirt and ran my fingers over the lace of her bra.

My forwardness must have surprised her because she jumped slightly and went to pull away, but I trapped her bottom lip between my teeth. She let a defeated breath out of her nose and leaned back in, kissing me again until we both needed air.

"See, my mouth works," I finally said as I sat up.

Beyoncé rolled her eyes and got off the bed. She wordlessly slipped out of her sweatpants and got back in the bed. I thought she was going to straddle me again so we could continue where we left off but she stopped.

"Let's put it to work then," she decided.

She pulled her black, lace thong to the side and sat herself directly on my face.

"Shit," she jolted when my tongue quickly ran up her slit.

I moaned at not only the taste of her, but just the act in itself. The fact that she was letting me do this to her was a reward. My moans sent vibrations through her body. Her face contorted into something between a frown and a euphoric ecstasy as she grabbed blindly for the headboard.

"Just like that, baby," she purred as she grinded against my face, pretty much doing half the work.

I didn't mind it though, she liked to take charge. Who was I to take that away from her, especially when I was getting off to it myself. We continued our erotic dance until she tensed up.