Just Might (Beyoncé x Megan Thee Stallion x You) Part 1

Y'all came out the woodwork on that little question I asked, I haven't seen that many of y'all in the comments in months 😭

Back in my throuple era ig💀 I really haven't had once since my first book, These Days, and that's literally what made me known on this app lmao. Inspired very loosely by P-Valley character-wise but you don't need to know a thing about them to enjoy!

Here's your NSFW warning don't say I didn't warn you!

Chucalissa, Mississippi

Your POV

I had been standing on the sidewalk outside of The Pynk for almost an hour enduring the bright neon pink lights covering the outside of the building that otherwise would've been nondescript. The line of patrons who had already pre-gamed for the evening was slowly inching forward and all I wanted to do was get inside and away from most of these men. Finally, after what felt like forever, it was my turn to walk into the club. I stepped forward with my mind set on entering.

"Nah," the security man said over the loud music as he held his muscular arm up to block my path.

"Nah? Why the hell can't I get in when you just let all those people inside who were in front of me?"

"I'm sorry, lil mama, but Lil Murda is performing tonight and we had to put a cap on guests at least until his set is over."

I don't know who the fuck this "Lil Murda" man is nor do I care. But, before I can begin to insist that the Pynk won't burst at the seams if one more person is allowed inside, the line of people waiting behind me caught wind of the fact that they won't be allowed inside either and went into an uproar.

"I don't get paid enough for this shit," the security guard grumbled. He reached into his back pocket with his free hand that wasn't blocking off the door and took out his phone. He typed something for a couple seconds before tucking it back into his pocket.

Less than a minute later, the front door flew open.

Clifford stepped out with her jaw clenched and an annoyed glare on her face. She was dressed to the nines in a neon pink pantsuit and a pair of stiletto heels.

"What the fuck is all this noise about?" She yelled as her long black hair blew in the wind because of her handheld fan that she was flicking back and forth furiously.

We locked eyes and her scowl was immediately softened once she recognized me.

"Well I'll be damned, Y/N Y/L/N?" Her mouth was slightly agape as her hands fell to her hips.

"In the flesh. I can't believe a Chucalissa celebrity recognized me. Too bad I'm not allowed in this fine establishment," I feigned a disappointed tone and looked at the security guard.

Clifford followed my gaze to the man who was currently trying to look in the opposite direction.

"Don't act clueless now, Diamond," Cliff reprimanded him.