1+1=2 (Beyoncé x You)

In honor of me finessing all A's for the first time in college...and dedicated to whoever in my dms requested for more Beyoncé as a milf in a position of power, so y'all already know I had to do it. NSFW as usual, enter at your own risk. 

Daydreaming is the reason you started failing this class in the first place

Daydreaming is the reason you started failing this class in the first place. But hey, maybe it isn't so bad. I mean, look at where it got you, in a situation that you're sure some of your classmates probably have their own daydreams about.

++++++++

"Y/N, earth to Y/N," the teaching assistant chided in front of me.

I blinked and looked over at him. He was waving a piece of paper in front of me. Shit, I forgot we get our midterm exam scores back today. By the way he's holding the paper folded over like a cookout plate containing some abhorrent potato salad I can already guess what range my grade falls into.

I apologized with a nervous chuckle and took the paper from him. He moved on to the next paper and student, showing no signs of accepting my apology. I guess receiving and acknowledging apologies from students on the verge of failing is above his pay grade and not included in the job description.

I peeked inside one end of the folded up paper to see that my score began with the number six. Okay, I'm no longer on the verge of failing this class, I am failing it. I'm not one of those students who never shows up and just prays, in fact, I've never missed the class. The problem is that I daydream the entire duration of it. My thoughts aren't way off in the distance though, they're actually very present...right in this very room.

"Thank you for your patience. Everyone should've received back their exam grades. The average was pretty high this time around, I'm proud of y'all." There it is, the subject of my daydreams standing at the front of the room. Professor Knowles.

She gazed out at us with her confident hazel eyes, seeming to simultaneously engage with us all as a collective and individually while she adjusted her blouse beneath her blazer. As she lightly tugged it down, her cleavage popped out a bit more.

"Damn." I looked over to see some boy shaking his head in disbelief as he gave her a once over.

He glanced at me and gave me an unashamed shrug. I shook my head. That's the problem with men, when they're in heat they'll make sure that you know it. Now me on the other hand, I was also in heat when it came to her, but at least I kept it in my mind.

"So, keep up the good work for everyone proud of their scores. To those of you who feel like you missed the mark, now is the time to really start grasping the material because what we'll be doing for the rest of the semester builds off of what you already know," Professor Knowles told us, "That's all I have for y'all today. I'll have my office hours tomorrow if you have any questions or I'll see you in class next week."

If that wasn't a way to directly attract the attention of me and anyone else whose grade was on the line, I don't know what is. As she gave us a warm smile and dismissal wave, the room filled with the sound of closing laptops and book bag zippers. I sighed and tucked my exam sheet into my folder. I need to find a tutor, and quickly.