Over (Nicki Minaj x You)

Literally nobody asked for this but it's been sitting in my drafts since I started this book and I'm tired of looking at it 😭 Also, didn't proofread!

I think I'm gonna put out a Chlöe Bailey request next, I just haven't finished writing it.

Inspired by Over by Lucky Daye

Your POV

Megan nudged my shoulder with a mischievous grin on her face

Megan nudged my shoulder with a mischievous grin on her face. "Come on, Y/N, the votes are in, they said you gotta drive the boat!"

I groaned as I saw the flood of different emojis in the Instagram live that corresponded to the fan bases of me, Nicki, and Megan. I had just been featured on Megan's song Hot Girl Summer, and they thought we should celebrate with a surprise livestream for the fans.

"Come on y'all, really?" I said to my fans in disappointment.

Granted the odds would've never been in my favor since we were going live from Megan's account and neither me nor Nicki even announced to our fans that we would be doing this tonight.

"The people have spoken, Y/N, you gotta do it," Onika put her hand on my thigh playfully on my other side.

Maybe it was for the best that I lost because the other two girls, who I'm currently sandwiched between on this small leather couch, are already tipsy.

The night has consisted of a mixture of them leaning into me from either side, and touching each other, but Onika has definitely been on me the most. We've known each other for years but this is the first time I've done a collab with her, and my first time really getting to know Megan. She blew up a few months ago, so when the offer to be featured on her most recent project came up, I jumped on it.

My phone started vibrating repeatedly in my lap as Nicki's hand subtly grazed my thigh. I flipped it over and saw I had more notifications than I could even count, many of which were from fans on social media interacting with my accounts, so I brushed it off .

"They said stop worrying about your fuckin' phone, you're ruining the vibe," Megan told me as she looked at the comments on her phone which was propped up on the coffee table in front of us.

I playfully rolled my eyes and shifted to tuck my phone under my thigh. I leaned forward and joined Megan in reading the incoming comments while Onika adjusted her larger-than-life 'Barbie' chain. A lot of the comments were checking in on me, probably because I seemed less present than the other two, but that would've happened anyway since their personalities are bolder than mine. Plus, I had just been involved in a very public argument just days prior on social media.

"Everything is fine y'all, I promise, thank you for asking though," I said in response to the numerous fans expressing that they felt something was off about me today, I guess it was that obvious.