XO Tour Life (Part 2)

Y'all should see the way I be sitting on here reading my own books like I didn't write them 😭 That's what I've been doing my entire absence. Since I went missing, enjoy some free smut that took me two months to get through🤩 Also didn't proofread at all so my condolences to y'all

Your POV

I cringed at the shrill beeping of the coffee machine nearby as I piled fruit onto my plate. It felt like someone was drilling into my brain. If somebody doesn't hurry up and get their coffee out of the damn machine I-

"You look like you had a time last night," Ambré came up beside me with her plate of waffles and laughed.

I raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean by that?"

Ambré reached for the maple syrup with a chortle. "You look like you got hit by a bus," she explained as she drizzled the syrup over her waffles.

"You look like that every day," I retorted as I stepped away from the fruit platters and walked toward the assortment of juices. I was taking advantage of this free five-star hotel continental breakfast.

"I'll let you have that one since I know you're not in your right mind. How was last night?"

"Not only was that a terrible transition from one topic to another, but I don't think you deserve to know since you're acting like a five year old."

"Hey, don't get mad at me for asking a question," Ambré said as she walked in stride with me.

"You know what the old white people say, curiosity killed the cat," I chastised her as I looked over the juices. Tropical sunrise? Oh most definitely.

"Speaking of killing cats...last night," Ambré cut off the sentence and I turned to look at her as she wiggled her eyebrows like a child.

"Your witty remarks are way too quick this morning," I grumbled as I filled my glass up with my drink of choice.

"Yeah, because I'm not hungover like you. I bet you'll never try any juice from a jungle again. You were just dating one of the City Girls and that didn't go much better. You need to try suburban juice or something," she said with a cackle.

The blank look on my face just made her laugh harder.

"You think you're funny and you're not." I picked up my plate and my cup of juice before I turned and walked away from the beverage station. Ambré was quickly on my heels to follow.

As we passed tables, many of which were occupied by other crew members, Ambré smiled and waved at someone in the distance. I followed her gaze to see Guitar Girl waving back with a smile equally as bright. She was sitting at the end of a table alone with a few open seats around her. Looks like I'll be third-wheeling for breakfast.

"Wait, how did last night go with Guitar Girl after I left?" I inquired as we continued walking closer to her.

"Her name is Payton, and I asked you first."

"Chloe and I hooked up, but you saw that one coming better than I did. Now back to you and Guitar Gir-Payton." In all seriousness, I didn't even wanna talk about what happened between me and Chloe. I only remember snapshots of last night, we probably consecrated every possible surface in that hotel room and then I woke up this morning on the foot of her bed while she was near the top. I don't know what position we had to have finished in to end up like that. I blame the jungle juice.

"Nothing happened between us. We just kissed," she said with a shrug.

"You're lying. There's no way. When Chloe and I left the party last night I saw you with your tongue halfway down that girl's throat. That's not a chaste kiss."